哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第196期
日期:2017-04-13 13:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So that's a brief overview of the courses.
以上只是课程简介
Debbie is going to just take a couple of minutes to show you some pictures
Debbie会占用几分钟时间给大家看一些照片
this has been a lot of texts in the last few minutes.
过去几分钟展示了太多文字
Debbie will show you some pictures and tell you more about the class.
Debbie会展示一些照片,更详细地介绍一下学生
Debbie. Thanks. Thank you. You heard about the course from James.
交给Debbie谢谢大家听过了James的课程简介
I'm going to tell you a little bit about how they are set up and what they are.
我会介绍一下课程安排和内容
And this is a picture from emersion week emersion week is when the very first time students meet together that for 5 days to Penn.
这是一张开学周的照片开学周时,同学初次见面他们来宾州五天
And we have class from 8 to 5.
我们的课程从早上八点到下午五点
And I know it sounds kind of crazy but we have a lot of fun as you can tell.
我知道听上去很疯狂但我们相处得很快乐,你们看得出
And they stay engaged, because we bring faculties from all over the place and this world-class faculty
学生们兴趣浓厚因为我们收录来自全球各行各业的学生,在这个世界级学院
they really have a chance to interact with these.
他们有机会进行真正的交流
The class is 41 students they take all the courses together and it's more a seminar than a lecture.
班上有41个学生一起上课更像是论坛而非讲座
So they really get to interact quite a bit.
同学们有深入交流
And during break, during lunchtime, etc, they get to see these people that just have come in from various places.
休息时,午餐时他们结识来自世界各地的同学
Another more of interaction that you get in the MAPP program is with cohorts.
宾州应用心理学硕士课程的另一种交流形式是团体交流
Everyone is put in a cohort about 3 to 5 people.
每个人和另外三五个人组织一个团队
And you'll do different projects with these people; you'll do a lot of things in distant learning;
你和他们合作不同的课题远程学习可以做很多事
you'll communicate a lot with these people.
可以经常和这些人交流
And this is just another depth that you get when you get to work with people from all different places and all different demographics.
这是你获得的另一种深度当你与来自世界各地的人合作时
And one of the things we really try to use the Capstone project for is a stepping stone into what you are going to do with your application.
我们很想利用总结性课程作为踏脚石,让学生更顺利地展开应用

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》.jpg
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?

他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到
重点单词
  • communicatev. 交流,传达,沟通
  • interactionn. 相互作用,相互影响,互动交流
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • applicationn. 应用; 申请; 专心 n. 应用软件程序
  • engagedadj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的