桑德斯农场创意广告 餐厅
日期:2019-01-29 15:29

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

And here's your vegetarian special.
这是您的素食特餐。
Oh, um... I, I didn't order this.
哦,额...我没有点这个。
I'm so sorry.
不好意思。
Everything alright here?
有什么问题吗?
Oh, it's fine. He just brought me the wrong meal.
哦,没什么。他只是给我上错菜了。
You see, chickens aren't actually vegetarians.
你知道的,鸡其实不是素食主义者。
I apologize, Gary is new. Gary, you're on probation.
抱歉,加里是新来的。加里,你还在试用期。

桑德斯农场创意广告 餐厅

Wait, probation?
等等,试用期?
Is that better?
你觉得这样做可以吗?
What is going on?! Sorry Gary!
接下来会怎样?抱歉,加里!
Chickens are not vegetarians.
鸡可不是素食主义者。
Wow, this really went sideways fast.
哇,事情一下子变得这么糟了。
So, at Sanderson farms, we feed them a balanced protein rich diet.
在桑德斯农场,我们给它们提供均衡的高蛋白饮食。
Because that's good for chickens.
因为这对鸡来说有利无害。

分享到
重点单词
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • proteinn. 蛋白质