(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
So for me, it was talkative. For her, it was passion. Again, automatically going there.
在我眼中多话,在她眼中是热情,她自动地发现恩惠
There is a genetic set point and we'll talk about the genes that lead some people to be much more benefit finders than others
这里有基因因素,我们会谈到基因让某些人比其他人更善于发现益处
But at the same time, we can work on it.
但与此同时,我们可以加以培养
We can work on it, pathway by pathway.
我们可以一条通道一条通道地塑造
And what we are doing there is quite literally transforming the brain
我们所做的就是改变大脑
We'll talk about during the week on mindfulness meditation that meditation, for instance regular yoga actually makes
我们会在讲到"念"和"冥想"时讲这个问题,冥想,比如经常做瑜珈
our... changes the pathwaya in our brain, makes it more active on the left side
能改变我们大脑里的通道,让左侧相
compared to the right side. Thus making us more susceptible to positive emotions, more resilient to the phase of painful emotions.
比右侧更活跃。让我们更易受到积极情绪的感染.对痛苦情绪有更好的承受力
We can change the brain. Neuroplasiticity and neurogenesis.
我们可以改变大脑,利用神经可塑性和神经形成
We are going to talk about two types of change in this next week.
下周我们会谈到两种类型的改变
The first type of change is the gradual approach.
第一种是渐进的改变
This is the change of gradually chipping away excess stone.
这种改变是一点点凿掉多余的石头
This is the change that we see in nature with the water sweeping away the stone, making it thinner over time, making it smoother.
这种改变就像自然界的水冲刷石块,历经时日,让石块变得更薄更光滑
The gradual change. This is the change we mostly see in the world
渐进的改变,这是世上最常见的改变
It's the healthy change. There is no quick fix. It takes time. However, the change process can be as enjoyable as the outcome.
这是健康的改变,没有捷径,需要时间。然而改变的过程可以和结果一样让人享受
Think about how to learn to play musical instrument.
想想学习演奏乐器
It takes time. It's by the way the same process, because we are creating new neural pathways in our brain, when we are learning musical instrument.
它需要时间,是相同的过程,因为我们在大脑里创造新的神经通道,当我们学习演奏乐器时
We can enjoy the process that ten years that it takes us to get to play in a concert in Leverett JCR.
我们享受十年的学习过程,最后在莱弗里特学生社交室里举办的音乐会上演奏
课程简介和演讲视频
课程简介:
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。