(单词翻译:单击)
And I was just running a bit behind today. I thought, if you guys wouldn't mind,
今天有点晚了,如果大家不介意,
I'd just like to write out my weekly thank-you notes right now. Is that cool with you guys?
我们开始每周的感谢信环节,你们觉得呢?
James, can I get some thank-you-note-writing music, please?
詹姆斯,给我来点背景音乐吧?
He's always in such a good mood during the holidays.
节日期间他的心情一直不错 。
Always so cheery during the holidays. Cheery. He's like Mr. Holiday. He's like Mr. Holiday, yep. Jimmy Champagne.
一直很欢乐,欢乐,很像假期先生,假期先生,吉米·香槟 。
Thank you, whoever invented eggnog, for saying, You know what would get this party started?
谢谢那个发明蛋奶酒的人,你说了一句“我们如何开始今天的派对?”
Four raw eggs and a pint of bourbon. Thank you, watching my kids build a snowman,
四个生鸡蛋和一品托波本威士忌,谢谢你,让我看着孩子们制作雪人,
for making me realize I did a terrible job teaching my kids what human beings look like. It's like....
这让我意识到我没有教会孩子人类到底长啥样,就像.....
Kind of three balls. What? Not bad. What did you say?
三个球,不赖,你刚才说什么?
Three...three balls, but I was talking about...like, a snowman. Yeah. Oh, yeah. Of course. Yeah, snowman.
三个球,我说的是雪人,没错,当然,雪人 。
Sure. Yeah. Like, you get, like, the... Sure. Yep. Yeah. Like snowmen. Yeah, exactly. Three balls.
当然,就像这样...没错,耶耶,没错,三个球 。
Yeah. What did you think I was saying? Nothing. I thought it was a snowman.
没错,你以为我在说什么?没有什么,我认为是雪人 。
How did you know it was a snowman? Because you drew the snowman right there, right?
你怎么知道的?因为你画的是雪人啊?
Thank you, Kriss Kringle, for sounding like a stage name Santa would use if he was a Chippendales dancer.
谢谢克里斯·坤格尔,听起来很像圣诞老人用的艺名,如果他是男性脱衣舞团成员的话 。
There's his three balls. That's a snowman. Snowman, yeah, yeah, yeah.
这是他的三个球,是雪人,雪人没错,没错 。
Kris Kringle with his North Pole. Put your hands together for Kris Kringle! Oh, yeah!
克里斯·坤格尔和他的北极,为了克里斯·坤格尔将双手放在一起!耶耶 。
Take a look at his North Pole, ladies. Jingle balls. Bells. Bells. Jingle bells. All right, whatever.
来看看他的北极女士们,球儿响叮当,铃儿响叮当,铃儿响叮当,没错 。
A lot of ho-ho-hos in the house.
房里有许多欢笑声 。
Audience members. So, who's ready to get their stocking stuffed? Oh!
观众们,谁准备好将袜子填满礼物?哦哦 。
There's more than toys in that sack. All right, all right, all right, all right, all right.
那个麻袋里不只有玩具,好了,好了,好了 。
Oh, I'll tell you a joke later. Thank you, snow chains on my tires,
我一会告诉你这个笑话,谢谢轮胎上的防滑链,
for making my car look like it's into weird bondage stuff.
让我的车看起来像被束身了一样 。
Thank you, cookie cutters, for turning my kitchen into a tiny edible crime scene.
谢谢饼干模型,让我的厨房变成了可食用的犯罪现场 。
That was a good one. Come on. I know, man. Was that the last one? What's that?
这个不错,我知道朋友,这是最后一个吗?啥?
Is that the last thank-you note? This one here? Well, not forever.
这是最后一个感谢信吗?这个吗?永远不是 。
I mean for tonight. Yeah, this would be the last one here in this stack of thank-you notes.
我说今晚,这个是这叠感谢信的最后一个 。
This would be the, That would be the first one, and this, of course, would be the... Last one? ...last one, yeah.
这将是最后一个,最后一个,当然这将是最后一个,最后一个没错 。
So, the one previously, that was the penultimate thank-you note? That was the penultimate...
那么之前那个是倒数第二个感谢信?是倒数第二个...
It was the Martini shot of what would be the thank-you-note movie.
这将是“感谢信”电影的最后一个镜头 。
But this would be the, of course, last thank-you note that I will write this evening. Oh. Oh.
但这将是我今晚写的最后一个感谢信,哦哦 。
Why? Are you shocked? No. Just wondering. Just wondering. Well...Hmm.
为什么?你为什么惊讶?我只是在想,只是在想,好吧 。
Thank-you note. You're thinking about it. I'm thinking.
感谢信,你在想,我在思考 。
You didn't think this would be the last one? No, I did not.
你不认为这是最后一个,我不这么认为 。
I thought there would be more after this. But go ahead, please. But this is the last one. Please continue. I know.
我以为还有很多,但请继续吧,但这是最后一个,请继续吧,我知道 。
I realize that now. I feel like a fool. I feel like a fool.
我认识到了,我感觉像是个傻子,我是个傻子 。
Here I am writing thank-you notes, and no one to thank.
我在写感谢信,但没人真的去感谢 。
And I'm here reading my jokes for you, and you didn't... No, I was merely misinformed.
我在为你读玩笑,你没有,我仅仅是被误导了 。
I thought that the penultimate one was the ultimate one, so that is on me, totally, 365%.
我以为倒数第二个是最后一个,这是我的错,完完全全我的错 。
Yeah, so, there you are. And you should let me do the last thank-you note.
好吧,你应该让我完成最后一个感谢信 。
And good day to you, sir. Oh. Sir, I have three dances to attend this evening. Three balls.
祝你今天心情舒畅,好吧先生,我今晚有三个舞会要参加,三个舞会 。
There he is. It's a good one. Unbelievable. Unbelievable. Wow. Oh, my god....
太棒了,很棒,难以置信,难以置信,老天 。
Wow. That is...Oh, my goodness. Whew! It's nuts out there.
哦哦,老天啊,哦,那太疯狂了 。
Okay. All right. Can you hang for a bit? Yeah. This is the last one, though. Yeah. Okay. Just making sure.
好吧,你还能坚持吗?当然,这是最后一个,没错,只是确定一下 。
Just checking. Sorry. Now the volume is low on that. Here we go.
只是看看,对不起,音量有点小,来了 。
Thank you, stocking stuffers, for letting me know exactly what is near the register at CVS this week.
谢谢圣诞节小礼物,你让我知道这周CVS药店的登记奖励 。
There you go, everybody. Those are my thank-you notes.
这就是今天的感谢信环节 。