(单词翻译:单击)
The film is so good. It has the most brilliant cast in the movie.
这部电影太好了 卡司非常强大
And Bill Murray, of course is just incredible as Baloo.
还有比尔·莫里 跟巴洛熊 都太好了
Did you spend much time with him outside of just being in a booth in a recording studio?
你有没有跟他一起出去玩啊什么的 还是就是在录音室沙发上录音呢
I tried to because I'm a big fan. Yeah.
我有想跟他一起去逛逛
And part of the reason I moved to Chicago from New York was because I wanted to study improvisational comedy.
我从纽约搬去芝加哥的一半原因是因为我想学即兴喜剧
I grew up watching Meatballs, Saturday Night Live, and Ghostbusters,
我是看着肉丸 周六夜现场和捉鬼敢死队长大的
and I have been trying to work with him for a long time.
我一直很想跟他合作
Not an easy guy to get a hold of. Yes.
但他不是那么容易接触到 对
Doesn't have a traditional agent arrangement?
他不像其他明星有经纪人

And after writing a letter, sending some artwork, he agreed to do this.
我给他写了信 附上一些作品之后 他同意了合作
And so when he showed up, we worked together.
于是我们见了面 就在一起工作
And I happened to mention off hand we're going to be recording the music down in New Orleans.
我偶然间提到我们马上要去新奥尔良录歌了
It might be fun if you popped in to record.
如果你也能参加的话 那就太好了
Thinking that it might, you know, he will do random things like that. Maybe it's appealing.
我觉得这是有可能的 因为他有时候就是会 很随意的去做一些事 可能觉得这样很好玩
And sure enough he showed up in New Orleans and we ended up hanging out,
于是他就去了新奥尔良 我们结束后还一起出去玩
not just recording barre necessities but then we went on Frenchman's street and hit all the spots.
不仅仅是录了音 我们还去了法国街 看了一些有名的景点
And we went into this one place, it was—the club was no bigger than this stage.
还去了一个地方 那里——那个俱乐部还没有这个舞台大
We sat in, there was a brass band playing
我们进去落座 里面还有一直铜管乐队在演奏
and if you have ever been to New Orleans they have the best music, the best music there is. Yeah, that's right. Mum.
如果你去过新奥尔良 你就会知道他们的音乐是最棒的 真的 是 没错 妈安静点
And in the middle of the song when they saw it was Bill Murray they stopped and just burst into Ghostbusters.
唱到一半的时候他们看见了比尔莫里 于是换成了捉鬼敢死队的歌
Oh my god. The best. And the whole room lit up and he loved it.
天哪 太棒了 整个房间仿佛都燃起来了 他特别开心
And he leaned in to me and said Jon, you really need a theme song.
然后他靠到我旁边说 乔恩 你也需要一首主题歌
You really do. Let's take a look at a clip from The Jungle Book which is in theaters right now.
真的 我们一起来看看正在电影院上映的丛林王子的一个片段
It's a honey stash for winter.
这是藏起来准备过冬的蜂蜜
Have you lost your mind?!
你疯了吗
You said you wouldn't get mad.
你说过你不会生气的
Did you listen to anything Akela taught you?
领队告诉你的话你有听吗
There is no place in the jungle for these... tricks.
森林里不是玩这些东西的地方
You wanna do this, you do this in the man-village.
你想玩的话 可以去人类的村庄
But I'm helping Baloo get ready for hibernation.
但我只是在给巴罗准备冬眠的东西
Bears don't hibernate in a jungle.
森林里的熊是不需要冬眠的
What are you teaching him?
你都教了他些什么
Not full hibernation, but I nap, a lot.
我不冬眠 但经常会打个盹儿什么的
