(单词翻译:单击)
If you love apps, I've got some great news.
如果大家喜欢应用 我有个好消息
Candy Crush just released a new game today called Candy Crush Friends, and it's sweeter than ever.
Candy Crush今天发布了一款新游戏 叫“糖果朋友传奇” 比以前更甜
In this game you'll have friends that help you along the way and give you more opportunities to win.
在游戏中 会有朋友一路上帮你 让你有更大的获胜可能
So we're going to celebrate with a brand new game called Candy Crush With Friends.
所以我们要用一个全新的游戏“和朋友一起糖果大作战”来庆祝
All right, if you see your name, come on down.
好 如果屏幕上有你的名字 就快到台上来吧
Hello. All right. OK, who's who? I'm Danielle!
哈喽 好 好 分别介绍一下 我叫Danielle
Hi, Danielle. I'm Mondry. Hi Mondry. I'm Lena. I'm Joanne OK.
你好 Danielle 我叫Mondry 你好 Mondry 我叫Lena 我叫Joanne 好
You two came down together, and you came down together.
你俩一起来的 你俩一起来的
OK. So here's what we're going to do.
好 是这样
Joanne and Mondry, you're the blue team Danielle, Lena, you're the Orange Team.
Joanne和Mondry是蓝队 Danielle和Lena 你们是橙队
The object of the game is to be the first team to pop all the candies,
游戏目标是第一个弄破所有糖果
and you're going to need your friends to win this game,
想赢的话需要朋友的帮助
because unfortunately the FCC is requiring you to wear blindfolds.
因为很不幸 联邦通信委员会要求你们要戴上眼罩
So-- but don't worry. Your friends will be yelling directions for you, and one more thing.
不过别担心 你们的朋友会帮你们指引方向 还有个事儿
Whoever wins this game gets $10,000. Oh my god! Yep.
赢得这场游戏将获得1万美元 天哪 没错
$10,000 for the winner. OK? So you're going to go over there.
获胜者有1万美元奖金 好吧 你们到那边去
You're Danielle, right? OK, you're Lena. OK.
你是Danielle对吧?好 你是Lena 好
And so you're giving directions.
你俩负责指引方向
So who's-- go over there, give you directions.
到那边去 指方向
OK. Step on in. Here we go. Put your blindfold on.
好 跨进去 开始了 把眼罩戴上
All right, make sure it's on tight. All right. Wait. My eyelash.
好 要戴紧啊 好 等一下 我的睫毛
Slowly walk over. Come, Lena, come, Lena. Come straight. And drop!
慢慢走过去 过来Lena 过来Lena 往前走 坐!
Stay right there, Lena. All right. Stay right there, hold on one second.
待着别动Lena 好 先别动 等一秒
So keep the music playing for a minute, and oh it's going to be so fun.
音乐要放一分钟 哦 绝对超好玩儿
Oh my god. All right. So you have to get to your color balloon,
我的天 好 你们得找到自己队的颜色的气球
so you're guiding her to be orange, you're guiding her to be to blue.
你引导她找到橙色的 你引导她找到蓝色的
OK? Drop down left. Keep going. Drop down, left. Left, left, left, left.
懂吧?往左边坐下 继续走 坐 左 左 左 左 左 左
Go, go, go, go.
快 快 快 走
Straight, straight, go straight. Right, right, right, right.
往前 往前 直走 右右右右
No, one more. There, that one, that one.
不 还有一个 那边 那个 那个
Got it Go straight, go straight! Keep to your right. Right there! Go left!
直着往前走 直走 继续往右 就在那儿 往左
Lena, go straight, Lena go straight! Left, left!
Lena直走 Lena直走 左 左
Left, Lena. There, there! The other one! You guys, you guys.
往左 Lena 那儿 那儿 另一个 你们 你俩
Stand up, stand up, and turn around. Down, down, right there!
站起来 站起来 往后转 下面 下面 就在下面
No, no, not that one.
不对 不对 不是那个
Drop, drop, drop, drop!
坐 坐 坐 往下坐
Turn around. Straight, straight, straight, straight.
往后转 直走 直走 直走 直走
Left, left, keep going. Straight, straight, straight.
往左 往左 继续走 往前 往前 往前
Drop, Lena, drop! Behind you, behind you.
坐 Lena 往下坐 你后面 后面
That's it. That's it! Guess what, blue team? You won!
结束了 结束了 知道吗 蓝队 你们赢了
You won $10,000.
你们赢了1万美元
And for playing, you're going to both get an iPad,
为了感谢你们的参与 你俩都将获得一台iPad
and make sure you download Candy Crush Friends today in the app store so you can play.
大家今天一定要去应用商店下载“糖果朋友传奇”玩哦
I want all of you to play Candy Crush Friends.
我想让所有人都玩“糖果朋友传奇”
So you're all going home with a brand new iPad mini.
所以每人都将获得一台崭新的迷你iPad