哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第397期
日期:2018-12-07 13:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So here is what I want to do now.
接下来我想做的是
What I want to do now is take a time in. The first time in of the semester, not the last one.
现在我想占用一点时间,本学期第一次占用时间,不会是最后一次
Time in when you have a chance to look inside yourself, to reflect.
占用一点时间让你们有机会审视自己、去反省
You'll have opportunity in sections as well. I want to do it now in this room.
分组时也有机会,我想现在教室里做
I want you to take just a couple of minutes to think about and write down mindfully the things for which you are grateful.
我要你们用几分钟时间回想,在脑子里记下来你所感激的事物
The wonderful things in your life. So take two minutes to do it.
生命中美好的事物,给你们两分钟时间
Ok. It would be great if you continue this later on as well. But I want to do something else now.
好,希望大家课后能继续,现在我想做另一件事
Something slightly embarrassing. My apologies in advance.
有点让人难堪的事情,我先表示歉意
view

But what I'd like you to do now is share with the person next to you
但我想让大家现在和你旁边的同学分享
You don't need to share everything. And you can have some beeps in middle if you want to have censorship. That's fine.
不必分享所有事,可以隐去一些事情,你想有保留,完全可以
But just take couple of minutes to share with one another, with the person next to you
用几分钟时间分享一下,和身边的同学
or if there are three of you, just share quickly. I am just going to give you two minutes for that.
如果是三个人,简单快速地分享一下,我给你们两分钟时间
The things for which you are grateful.
分享你们感激的事物
You can elaborate on one thing or you can read the list.
可以详细说一件事也可以读你列下的清单
Take 30 secondes more. 30 secondes more to finish up.
再给你们30秒,30秒收尾
OK. OK. You... You can continue later.
好了,好了,大家可以课后继续
I recommend you continue later.
我建议大家课后继续

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到
重点单词
  • reflectv. 反映,反射,归咎
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • censorshipn. 检查制度
  • gratefuladj. 感激的,感谢的
  • recommendvt. 建议,推荐,劝告 vt. 使成为可取,使受欢迎
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机
  • elaborateadj. 精细的,详尽的,精心的 v. 详细地说明,用心
  • slightlyadv. 些微地,苗条地