(单词翻译:单击)
What am I calling you? Stefani, Lady Gaga, Gaga, Lady, Miss Lady?
我怎么称呼你?斯特凡尼 嘎嘎小姐 嘎嘎 小姐 女士小姐?
Whatever you like. Whatever feels good. Well, what do you like people call you?
你想咋叫就咋叫 哪个都挺好 你喜欢人们怎么称呼你?
I actually really love Lady because Tony Bennett calls me Lady.
其实我挺喜欢小姐的 托尼·班尼特就这么叫我
All right. I like Lady. Yeah.
好 小姐不错 嗯
What if I call you-- I don't want to be like everybody else.
如果我喊你 我不喜欢跟别人一样
What if I call you Miss Lady?
如果我喊你女士小姐呢?
Done. Hey, Miss Lady. Hey, Miss Lady. Hey, Miss Lady.
可以 嘿 女士小姐 嘿 女士小姐嘿 女士小姐
Lay-deh. Lay-deh.
小 姐 小 姐
All right, so you live in LA now too. Yes.
好 你现在也住在洛杉矶 对
Well, not in LA, but around here.
不是在洛杉矶 在这附近
Because I was giving you a hard time because you were staying in a hotel room or something.
我让你挺难过的 你一直住在酒店之类的地方
All the time. Yeah. Or other people's-- and I was like, you got some coin.
向来如此 对 或其他人的 我说你有硬币啊
You can get a house. So you got a house. Yeah.
你可以去买个房子 于是你就买了个房子 对
I saw pictures of your-- did you get a new little puppy?
我看到你的 你是新养了只小狗吗?
Did you get a new French bulldog? I did, I did. Gustav.
新养了只法国斗牛犬吗?对 对 叫Gustav
Oh, my god. Yeah, he's a little angel. And they all get along?
哦 我的天 嗯 它像个小天使 它们相处和睦吗?
Yeah, they do. They all get along.
对 可以 它们处得来
Well, every once in a while, there's a little fight over the food.
时不时地 它们会争抢食物
Oh, god. That little puppy is adorable. Thank you. Adorable.
哦 天 那个小家伙太可爱了 谢谢 太萌了
I don't want to take full credit for your career, but I do--
我不想把你事业上的成功都归功于我 不过我
I do believe I'm partially responsible.
我肯定有很大的功劳
When you were here-- I don't know when it was.
你上次来的时候 不记得是啥时候了
Was it the last time five years ago?
上次来是五年前吗?
Do you remember me telling you you should act?
你还记得我跟你说你应该去演戏吗?
I didn't remember that. I did. I told you.
不记得了 我说了 我告诉你的
Do we have the clip? Yeah.
有没有当时的视频?有
I'm obviously not good at remembering things.
很明显我记性不大好
That's right. Good thing we're on television, I can show you the clip.
确实 幸运的是我们在录节目 我可以给你看下视频
You've got to go into acting next, right? Thanks.
你下一步是打算演戏 是吗?谢谢
Well, I-- I'm not sure.
我 我不确定
When I talk about acting, I'm always surprised that no one ever asks me to audition.
说起演戏 我都很奇怪从来没人让我去试过镜
I told you you should act, and was I right?
我给你说过你应该演戏 没说错吧
I mean, she's an amazing actress, isn't she?
她是个很棒的演员 是吧
Thank you. You're amazing. You're so kind. No.
谢谢 你演技超赞 你嘴真甜 不是
Portia couldn't go that night when I went to the screening.
那天晚上放映的时候 波西娅没法跟我一起去
And I came home and I was like, not only is the movie great,
回家以后我就在想 不光电影很好看
your, obviously, singing is great, but your acting is so natural and effortless.
很明显 你歌唱的特别好 而且你的表演非常自然 毫不费力
And it almost looked like there was no script.
感觉就像没有剧本一样
It looked like you were just having a conversation, and there couldn't have been more-- like no take was the same.
你看起来就像是在聊天一样 没有更 每一帧都不尽相同
That's how it felt. You know, that is 100% testament to Bradley as an incredible filmmaker, an incredible director.
就是这种感觉 这对布兰得利来说绝对是十足的考验 他是一位很棒的电影制片人 很棒的导演
An incredible singer, I'm sure you can all agree. Yeah.
也是很优秀的歌手 大家肯定没有异议 是的
He has a great voice. Beautiful voice.
他嗓音很好听 很好的声音
And he just provided for such a sanctuary on set, and it was--
他在舞台上营造了一个圣地 真的
he says that to me in the film, and he said it to me in real life.
他在电影里是这么跟我说的 在现实生活中也这么跟我说
All you have to do is trust me.
你只需要相信我就够了
And I really felt like I could trust him every day on set, and it was just-- it was thrilling.
每天拍摄的时候我真的觉得可以相信他 特别兴奋
It was a totally different experience than I've ever had.
跟我以前的经历完全不一样
There are a lot of people in this town that have the same career.
小镇里有很多人都是干同一行的
Actors, actresses, whatever.
男演员 女演员 等等
And especially when the woman is more successful than the man,
尤其是当女性比男性更成功的时候
if that is the case, it is a tricky situation to have a relationship.
如果是这样 那两个人恋爱的时候就会很困难
It just is. Absolutely. And the film addresses that.
就是这样 没错 这部电影提到了这些
And it addresses substance abuse, and mental health, and codependency.
它讲述了药物滥用 心理健康和互相依赖
It operates on many levels.
涉及很多层面
And having a voice, and what to do with it, and what you want to say in the world.
要说出自己的想法 说出你的做法 以及你想对这个世界说的话
And I just want to say to you, at the end of your shows when you talk about being kind,
我想跟你说 你在节目结束的时候告诉大家要善待他人
that is just the most important thing that anyone could say that has a voice in this world.
这真的是有话语权的人能说出的最重要的一件事
And so thank you so much for doing that. Thank you.
所以非常感谢你这么做 谢谢
Yeah. I'm lucky I have a platform to do that.
嗯 我很幸运能借这个平台这么做
You are. You are. And you use it. And you use it.
是的 确实 你抓住机会 好好利用了这个平台
Yeah. It's the most important thing, when we have a platform,
对 这很重要 当我们拥有平台的时候
is to do something where we know we're helping somebody else.
就要做那些能帮助到别人的事
That's right. Now, when you finish the character, shooting the movie, was that character hard to let go of?
没错 电影拍完 角色演完后 是不是很难从里面走出来?
Yes. And I literally dyed my hair blonde the night that we stopped shooting,
对 结束拍摄的那天晚上我把头发染成了金黄色
because I wanted to get out of it as soon as possible, because there is--
因为我想尽快从角色中走出来 因为还有
without giving away the end of the film, there is some tremendous emotion and tragedy.
我不能剧透电影结局 里面包含了太多感情和悲剧
So I wanted to get her out, but to be honest, she's still in here.
所以我想摆脱那个角色 但说实话 她还在我心里
She's still there? Yeah. For sure.
她还在你心里?嗯 绝对的
Yeah, but some of it is a good thing that she's there, right?
嗯 但这个角色还在你心里 也是个好事儿 对吧
I think passion, and fighting to be who you are, I think these are two of the most important things in the world.
我觉得激情和努力成为真实的的自己是人生在世最重要的两样东西
Yeah. Yeah, it is. I'm so happy to see you again. We're going to take a break.
对 对 没错 很高兴再次见到你 我们要休息一下
We're going to play a game after this, but first, the name of the CD.
一会儿我们会玩个游戏 不过先说一下CD的名字
And the music is great. It's called "A Star is Born."
里面的音乐超好听 CD叫“A Star is Born”
Everybody in the audience is going home with a copy of--
所有观众将获得一份
We'll be back.
马上回来