(单词翻译:单击)
Guys, today is Thanksgiving. It's a day all about giving thanks,
朋友们,今天是感恩节,我们要表达感谢,
so I thought what better day to write out my weekly thank-you notes. Is that okay?
今天写感谢信再适合不过了,好吗?
James, can I get some thank-you note-writing music, please?
詹姆斯,来点背景音乐吧?
That's fantastic. Wow. Holiday spirits. Yeah.
不错,放假时的心态,没错 。
Thank you, watching movies with my family, for being 30 seconds of fun
谢谢和家人看电影,刚刚高兴了30秒,
followed by 90 awkward minutes of praying this movie doesn't have a sex scene in it. It's like...
而之后的90分钟都是在祈求别有性镜头,啊啊 。
No, no, I'll be right back. Thank you, overpacked Thanksgiving refrigerator,
不不,我马上回来,谢谢拥挤的感恩节冰箱,
for turning my search for leftovers into a game of 3-D food Tetris.
让找剩饭变成了3D食物版俄罗斯方块 。
Thank you, weird new boyfriend that my cousin brings to Thanksgiving.
谢谢感恩节,那天我表兄带来了古怪新女友 。
I could learn your name, but who are we kidding, pal? We both know this is the last time we're ever gonna see each other,
我能记住你的名字,但我们是在耍谁?我们都晓得这是我们最后一次见面 。
so, yeah, good luck to you. Thank you, Johnny Depp and The Crimes of Grindelwald,
祝你好运,谢谢约翰尼·德普和《格林德沃之罪》,
for showing us what it would look like if adult Bart Simpson suddenly came to life.
你向我们展示了如果成人版巴特·辛普森突然苏醒过来的样子 。
Thank you, Google Maps, for giving me the exact same shortcut you gave the other 10,000 people on the road.
谢谢谷歌地图,你给我显示的捷径和其他一万人的捷径一样 。
Shortcut. I'm so loyal, Google. Thank you, guests who bring salad on Thanksgiving.
捷径,我很忠诚的谷歌,谢谢感恩节带沙拉来的顾客们 。
I won't say anything to your face, but rest assured, I will judge you for the entire night.
我不会对你说啥,但请放心,我一整晚都会批评你 。
Salad? Thank you, Black Friday, or as everyone who works at Best Buy calls you, the Apocalypse.
沙拉?谢谢黑色星期五,那些在百思买上班的人把这一天称之为世界末日 。
There you guys have it. Those are my thank-you notes.
这就是今天的感谢信环节 。