(单词翻译:单击)
When I came to the Dubai, my world was very much centered around the horse.
来到迪拜之后,我的生活基本上都是围绕马展开的 。
When you're riding for a long distance, I think that you go through a big range of human emotions.
我觉得,骑马长途跋涉的时候,你会经历人拥有的各种情绪 。
My favorite moment is when you feel that there is synergy that the horse is working comfortably and that you're becoming one.
而我最喜欢的就是你感觉马的状态很好,人马合一的那种和谐的时刻 。
My name is Uma Mencia Uranga, I'm from the Basque country in the north of Spain.
我是伍玛·梦西亚·乌郎伽,我来袭西班牙北部的巴斯克自治区 。
I moved to Dubai when I was 18 years old, so about 10 years ago.
我是18岁的时候搬来迪拜的,差不多也就是10年前吧 。
I'm an endurance horse rider at Al Aryam Endurance Team.
我是来自艾因岛耐力组的一名耐力赛骑手 。
Long distance racing consists of covering a distance through open landscapes, so the races are about 120 kilometres...160.
长距离比赛的内容是在广阔的比赛场地穿越一段很长的距离,差不多120到160公里吧 。
There is a rhythm of the horse that puts you in a stage of concentration and peace,
马的节奏能够让你集中注意力,同时保持平和的心态,
in which you can feel that the space and you are one as you travel as you wander through it.
那时你会感觉你在骑马穿越比赛路线的时候,你和周围的环境是融为一体的 。
There is something powerful about being able to ride for long periods of time for long distances.
我能来这里参加长距离耐力赛是有不可抗拒的原因的 。
When I first came to Dubai, I came for two weeks to just see the horses, and ride in the desert
第一次来迪拜的时候,我只待了两个星期,因为我只是想来看看马,体验一下在沙漠里骑马的感觉 。
and I had met few people that were training here,
然后我遇见了几个在这边训练的人,
but I felt something strong, I felt something that would bring me back, and would keep me here.
当时我就有了某种强烈的感觉,感觉有东西会让我回到这里,并让我留下来 。
One of my favorite things was that I could be in the library at 3:00 p.m. and at 4:00 I was on a horse in the desert.
我最喜欢的事情之一就是我能够在下午三点的时候还在图书馆学习,而下午4点就已经在沙漠里骑马的那种感觉 。
I think that that's quite unique about this place.
我觉得这就是迪拜独特的地方 。
I think that it is a city of contrasts and was something that I found incredibly inspiring.
这是一个有着鲜明的对比的城市,这也恰好是我觉得迪拜无比鼓舞人心的地方 。
I think the desert is a fascinating place,
这里的沙漠非常迷人,
I've been always mesmerized by its organic shapes, the fact that its all sand,
我一直都着迷于它的形状、它的纯粹,
its colors that changes as the sun rises and sets.
它那随着日升日落不断变幻的色彩 。
It's the landscape that has moved me the most.
这里也是感动我最深的地方 。
You have your horse and the landscape is yours, find your path.
骑上马,整个风景都是你的,你可以追寻你自己的道路 。
I think that that's what makes me love this place.
这就是我喜欢这个地方的原因 。