(单词翻译:单击)
Got him.
抓住了 。
For as long as I can remember, my life has been about one thing: animals.
打我记事起,我的生活就一直在围绕一个东西转:动物 。
Over the years, the animal books turned into pets, which turned into working with bears in the wild.
这些年来,我从写动物书籍变成了养宠物,又变成了在野外和熊打交道 。
This obsession has taken me up into pine trees and down into bear dens.
正是这种迷恋让我爬过松树,也让我钻过熊窝 。
Hey, get back.
嘿,咱们还是出去吧 。
But I'd do anything for these animals, and I know that I'm not alone.
但为了这些动物,我什么都愿意,而且我知道,这么做的,不只有我 。
Now, I'm on a mission.
现在,我正在执行任务 。
I'm traveling across the country to find young conservationists driven by that same passion.
我正在全国寻找受同样热情驱使的年轻的环保主义者 。
Oh, got a gator. Wow.
哈,抓到了一条鳄鱼 。 哇 。
We'll get up close and personal with wildlife.
我们将与野生动物亲密接触 。
Half cc ket.
半毫升尿酮体 。
To discover how they fit into the bigger picture.
了解它们如何适应大环境 。
All the way up. All the way up.
再往上拉,再往上拉 。
I'll find the people on the front lines of the fight to understand our planet and protect the animals we share it with.
我会找到那些奋斗在前线,想要了解我们的地球,保护和我们共享这个地球的动物的志同道合的朋友 。
When they squirm, you don't grab a tail.
当他们扭动身体的时候,千万别抓它们的尾巴 。
And if it gets a little messy along the way
如果中间变得有点小混乱,
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇,哇,哇,哇,哇 。
That's just part of the job.
那也只是工作的一部分 。
I'm Wes Larson, this is Mission Wild.
我是韦斯·拉森,这里是“荒野使命” 。