歪唇男人(MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:揭开迷雾(1)
日期:2018-10-26 10:19

(单词翻译:单击)

"Awake, Watson?" he asked. "Yes."
"醒了么,华生?"他问道。"醒了。"
"Game for a morning drive?" "Certainly."
"早上赶车出去玩玩如何?""好的!"
"Then dress. No one is stirring yet, but I know where the stable-boy sleeps, and we shall soon have the trap out."
"那么,穿上衣服吧。谁都没起哪,可是我知道那小马僮睡觉的地方,我们很快就会把马车弄出来的。"
He chuckled to himself as he spoke, his eyes twinkled,
他边说边咯咯地笑了起来,两眼闪烁着光芒,
and he seemed a different man to the sombre thinker of the previous night.
似乎和昨夜那个苦思冥想的他判若两人。
As I dressed I glanced at my watch.
我穿衣时看了一下表。
It was no wonder that no one was stirring. It was twenty-five minutes past four.
难怪还没有人品身,这时才四点二十五分。
I had hardly finished when Holmes returned with the news that the boy was putting in the horse.
我刚刚穿好衣服,福尔摩斯就回来说马僮正在套车。

福尔摩斯探案集 歪唇男人

"I want to test a little theory of mine," said he, pulling on his boots.
"我要检验一下我小小的理论,"他说,拉上他的靴子,
"I think, Watson, that you are now standing in the presence of one of the most absolute fools in Europe.
"华生,我认为你现在正站在全欧洲的一个最笨的糊涂虫面前!
I deserve to be kicked from here to Charing Cross. But I think I have the key of the affair now."
我该被人们一脚从这儿踢到查林克罗斯去!可是我想我现在已经找到了开启这个案子的这把锁的钥匙了。"
"And where is it?" I asked, smiling.
"在哪里?"我微笑着问道。
"In the bathroom," he answered.
"在盥洗室里,"他回答道,
"Oh, yes, I am not joking," he continued, seeing my look of incredulity.
"哦,我不是开玩笑。"他看见我有点不相信的样子,就继续说下去。
"I have just been there, and I have taken it out, and I have got it in this Gladstone bag.
"我刚到那里去过,我已经把它拿出来了,放进格拉德斯通制造的软提包里了。
Come on, my boy, and we shall see whether it will not fit the lock."
走吧,伙计,让咱瞧瞧钥匙对不对得上锁。"

分享到
重点单词
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • trapn. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车 v. 设圈套,陷入
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • previousadj. 在 ... 之前,先,前,以前的
  • presencen. 出席,到场,存在 n. 仪态,风度