(单词翻译:单击)
Now I'd like to share some of my favorite #MyTeacherIsWeird stories from you guys. Here we go.
来和大家分享一些最怪异老师的故事,来听听 。
This first one is from @ngblaze44. He says my friend and I skipped school one day to go see
第一个来自@ngblaze44,他说我和朋友有一天翘课去
Pedro Martinez pitch for the Red Sox at Fenway Park. Our gym teacher was sitting in the same section.
芬威公园看波士顿红袜队比赛,观看佩卓·马丁尼兹式投球,想不到我们的体操老师和我们坐在同一区 。
He saw us and said, Hey boys, I'm home sick. We replied. So are we.
他看到了我们说,伙计们我想家了,我们同样回答道想家了 。
That's not weird. That's great. We got a deal. Yeah. Yeah, that's a cool teacher.
这不怪异啊,这个很棒,不错不错,老师很酷 。
This one is from @marcussilva73. He says Thriller came out when I was in third grade.
这个来自@marcussilva73,他说《颤栗者》发行时我才三年级 。
My teacher learned to moonwalk and if you had a question, he'd moonwalk across the room to your desk.
我的老师学习太空步,如果你有问题,他会通过太空步移到你的桌前 。
A little weird. This one's from @Matt-Iorio.
有点奇怪,这个来自@Matt-Iorio 。
He says a former teacher of mine once answered the phone in the middle of class,
他说之前有一个老师在课堂上接电话,
had a conversation in Russian, and then rushed out of the classroom. He never came back.
而且用俄语交谈,之后冲出了教室,再也没有回来过 。
Wait. What? I have the documents. Meet me in the cafeteria. Your cover is blown.
等一下,我有这份文件,我们在咖啡馆见面,你暴露了 。
This one is from @jmar-dagenius. He says my English teacher had a prosthetic leg
这个来自@jmar-dagenius,他说我英语老师的腿是义肢,
and when kids fell asleep in class, he'd take it off and slam it on their desk to wake them up.
当孩子们在课堂上睡着时,他会把义肢拿下来,放在他们的课桌上叫醒他们 。
Ohh! Aah! Gosh! What the...?! Come on, shake a leg! Gosh. Gosh.
老天啊,这是啥?来吧,快点吧,老天 。
Went out on a limb here. Come on.
做点与众不同的,来吧 。
This one's from @Dougeben090900. Dougie Ben.
这个来自@Dougeben090900,道吉·本 。
Dougie Ben. He says in college, our math professor leaned on the ledge of an open,
道吉·本,他说上大学时,数学教授靠在敞开的,
first-floor window while lecturing, and accidentally fell out the window mid-sentence.
一楼窗户的边缘,一边倚靠一边演讲,突然掉下了窗户 。
He reappeared through the classroom door minutes later
几分钟后,他从教室门又出来了,
and kept lecturing as though it hadn't even happened.
继续讲课,就跟什么都没发生过一样 。
What? Ohh! Twigs. As I was saying, you guys, uh, neon gas is a...
啥?哦哦,小细枝,正如我说的,氖气是...
This one's from @AnpanVero. She says I had a professor whose ex-wife
这个来自@AnpanVero,她说我教授的前妻,
had the same last name as me. Whenever he took attendance
和我的姓氏一样,每当他点名时,
he'd say my name and then say, the demon's last name and hiss at me.
他就会说我的名字,之后说恶魔的姓氏,然后冲我发出嘶嘶声 。
What? You can't....You can't do that.
啥?你不能这么做 。
That's not cool. The demon's last name. The demon's last name. Tssss!
这不好,恶魔的姓氏,恶魔的姓氏,斯斯 。
I wonder why they got a divorce. This last one is from @-lola-bee.
我猜他们是什么原因离婚的,最后一个来自@-lola-bee 。
She says one time I had a Mars bar sitting on my desk.
她说有一次我的桌上放了Mars巧克力棒 。
My high school math teacher grabbed it, threw it on the floor,
我的高中数学老师抢了过去,扔到了地上,
stood on it, and yelled, look, a man on Mars!
踩了上去,然后叫到火星人!
There you have it. Those are our Tonight Show Hashtags.
这就是今晚的《今夜秀》标签节目 。
To check out more of our favorites, go to tonightshow.com/hashtags.
想要了解更多精彩内容,请登录tonightshow.com/hashtags 。