(单词翻译:单击)
Now I thought I'd share some of my favorite MyFamilyIsWeird stories from you guys.
和大家分享一些家庭怪事 。
This first one is from @Kimjohnston.
第一个来自@Kimjohnston 。
He says my dad once dumped his chocolate milkshake on the hood of my brother's Jeep
他说有一次我爸爸把他的巧克力奶昔放到我哥的吉普引擎盖上了,
because if we're going through the car wash, we may as well get our money's worth.
因为如果我们要洗车,绝对是物超所值 。
This one's from @lea22089. She says my grandmother has fake plants
这个来自@lea22089,她说我的祖母有假绿植,
but she likes to use real dirt to make them seem real.
但是她喜欢用真土来让它们看起来更真 。
That is weird. Yeah. That is weird. This one's from @Mariabarnes96.
太奇怪了,没错,很奇怪,这个来自@Mariabarnes96 。
She said when we can't find parking at a restaurant, my dad parks in the "carry out" parking spots.
她说当我们无法在餐馆找到停车位时,父亲一定会停到写着“带走”的停车位上 。
He says it still counts because we'll be "carrying out" the food in our stomachs.
他说这当然算数,我们的胃会带走我们吃的食物 。
Oh. Not sexy. This one's from @garrettsatfield.
哦,不性感,这个来自@garrettsatfield 。
I like that name. Garrett Satfield? Garrett Satfield. Sounds like somebody I'd be friends with. Yeah.
我喜欢这个名字,加勒特·萨夫特,加勒特·萨夫特,听起来像我朋友的名字,真的 。
I went out to dinner the other night with Garrett Satfield.
一天晚上,我们一块吃的晚餐 。
How is Garrett? He's fantastic as always. He's just a positive dude, always nice.
加勒特怎么样?他一如往常的好,他很乐观,很友好 。
That's good. Happy, he's married. Wife is lovely. Wife is great, too. Linda is lovely. Yeah.
不错,很乐观,他结婚了,妻子很好,琳达很好,没错 。
We're having the Satfields over for dinner...Are you really? ...again
加勒特一家还来我家吃过晚餐,真的吗?
cause I had so much fun last night. Oh, my gosh. I'm going to do it every night of the week.
我们昨晚很开心,老天,我们每天晚上都这么开心 。
Oh, my gosh. He's so fun. You know how much fun he is? Who? You talking about GS? Yeah, GS.
老天,他很逗趣啊,他有多逗趣?谁?你在说GS吗?没错GS 。
Gar-Man. The garster. Yeah, he's fantastic. Yeah, I just love Garrett Satfield.
老加,他很棒,没错,我喜欢加勒特·萨夫特 。
Really? How much do you love him? Well, I mean, I love my wife and my kids.
真的吗?喜欢他多少?我爱我的妻子和孩子 。
Right. But above all, Gary Statfield.
嗯嗯,但我更爱加勒特 。
He says my grandpa liked to sit in his chair with a blanket and no pants.
他说我的爷爷喜欢坐在椅子上,上面盖上毯子,但不穿裤子 。
When he got up, he'd yell Red light and we'd have to close our eyes.
当他起身时,他会叫喊道红灯,然后我们要闭上眼睛 。
When he thought he was far enough down the hall, he'd yell Green light!
当他认为他已经走得足够远时,他会叫喊道绿灯 。
He was never far enough. Grandpa! Grandpa, we're at yellow right now.
但他从未走得那么远 。爷爷!爷爷!我们现在是黄灯 。
Take the blanket with you. I'm about to go yellow. Okay. Is that right?
拿着毯子走吧,马上变黄灯了,这样吗?
Brown light. Brown light, that's...
褐色灯,褐色灯 。
This one's from @Danimichelle. She says when I was learning to parallel park,
这个来自@Danimichelle,她说当我在学平行停车时,
my dad used my sister and brother as traffic cones.
我的老爸用我的妹妹和弟弟当交通锥标 。
Yay, dad. Get your money's worth. Now we learn how to drive to the hospital. Here we go.
老爸,这个绝对物超所值,我们要学会怎么开到医院,来吧 。
This one's from @etess97. She says I once heard my grandparents giggling upstairs
这个来自@etess97,她说有一次听祖父母在楼上咯咯笑,
and when I walked past their bedroom, I saw them wearing each others' dentures.
当我路过他们的房门时,看到他们戴了对方的假牙 。
Oh. What? How would you know? I mean, they're not even my grandparents, and I want to unsee that.
啥,你是怎么知道的?他们不是祖父母,不能看了 。
Oh, green light! The last one's from @crusty316.
绿灯,最后一个来自@crusty316 。
He says to save money my dad used to bring us to the Disney section at Toys R Us and say
他说为了省钱,爸爸老带我们去玩具反斗城的迪士尼专区,
welcome to Disneyland! There you have it. Those are our Tonight Show hashtags.
然后说欢迎来到迪士尼!这就是今晚的标签节目 。
To check out more of our favorites, go to tonightshow.com/hashtags.
想要了解更多精彩内容,请登录tonightshow.com/hashtags 。