(单词翻译:单击)
Guys, the weekend is here. Uh...
朋友们,快到周末了 。
But President Trump is already gearing up for next week.
小特已为下周准备好了 。
He's set to speak at the United Nations in front of 140 world leaders.
他将在联合国,面对140国领导人发表讲话 。
It'll be awkward when he blurts out, This is like the real-life version of 'It's a Small World.'
华语一出,引来阵阵尴尬,这好比是《小小世界》现实版 。
You're wearing wooden shoes.
你穿着木质鞋 。
Get this. It came out that Trump told a European politician to build a wall across Africa to keep out immigrants.
来听听这个,听说小特告诉欧洲政界人士,说要在非洲建墙抵挡移民 。
He wants a wall here. He wants a wall there. When Trump visits China, he'll be like,
他这希望建墙,那希望建墙,当小特造访中国时,他说
Finally, someone listened to me. Finally. This is what I'm talking about.
终于有人听我的话了,这就是我说的意思 。
Did you hear about this? A pair of candlesticks that Trump once owned are being sold for 6,000 dollars.
听说了吗?小特之前的一对烛台正在售卖当中,价格为六千美金 。
Trump decided to get rid of them when they didn't talk like the ones in Beauty and the Beast.
小特决定废弃它们,因为它们不能像《美女与野兽》里面的烛台一样讲话 。
He's like, At least do a dance. Do something.
小特说,至少来段舞蹈吧,做点什么 。
I read that the FDA is launching a new campaign against teen vaping.
听说药监局发起反对青少年吸电子烟运动 。
Cause we all know if there's one way to get kids to stop smoking,
因为我们知道,如果只有一种办法让孩子别再抽烟,
it's hearing from all those cool cats at the Food and Drug Administration.
那一定是听从药监局,这些冷静的人是怎么说的 。
Guys, of course, tomorrow is September 22nd, the first day of fall, and I....Hold on, hold on, hold on.
明天是9月22日,秋天的第一天,等一下等一下 。
So, so, Jimmy, you're saying that makes today the 21st of September?
吉米,你说今天是9月21日?
Uh, yeah. Okay. Okay. Nice. Yeah, nice. Wait, I'm...
没错,没错,等一下 。
I'm sorry. What's so cool about September 21st?
对不起,9月21日怎么了?
Well, Jimmy, uh, do you remember the 21st night of September?
吉米,你不记得9月21日的晚上?
I don't...I....I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道,我不知道,我不知道,不知道 。
Was that, like, the third anniversary of Pizza Rat or something? I have no idea.
是不是“披萨老鼠”三周年纪念或是什么?我不知道 。
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. Love was changing the minds of pretenders,
不是不是,爱改变了假装者的心,
while chasing the clouds away. Yes. That's right. Our...
赶走乌云,没错 。
Our hearts were ringing. Yeah. In the key that our souls were singing.
我们的心在欢呼,我们的灵魂在歌唱 。
Yeah. As we danced in the night. Yeah. Remember? The star stole...The night away
我们在晚上跳舞,记起来了吗?星星偷走了,赶走午夜 。
Ba de ya Say do you remember. Bay de ya Dancing in September.
巴迪亚,说你记起来了 。巴迪亚,在9月里跳舞 。
Ba de ya. Never was a cloudy day. Ba duda, ba duda. Ba duda, badu.
巴迪亚,从未有过乌云 。巴杜巴,巴杜巴,巴杜达,八度 。
Anyway, fall's almost here.
无论如何,秋天将至 。
And listen to this. I read that more New Yorkers are biking to work.
听听这个,听说更多纽约人选择骑车上班 。
Which is good news for the environment,
这对环境很好,
but bad news for their co-workers who have to hear them brag about it.
但坏消息是,同时需要听他们的抱怨 。
And, finally, check this out. A man in Florida is in the news because he likes to do his gardening naked.
最后,佛州一男子上了新闻,因为他喜欢裸体打理花园 。
His neighbors aren't too happy about it. Listen to what one of them had to say.
他的邻居不太高兴,来听听她是咋说的 。
I came out...what was it....Sunday night.
我出来,应该是周日晚上 。
Put the trash out. I look over, and he's bent over winding up his hose.
我出来倒垃圾,我一看,他正弯下腰卷他的软管 。
Then the guy was like I don't own a hose. You guys, we have a great show. Give it up for The Roots!
男子说我没有软管,今晚的节目很精彩,掌声送给紫金乐队 。