(单词翻译:单击)
It's Wednesday.
今天是周三
So obviously it's Wednesday and that once again is time to talk about the People versus O.J. Simpson.
又到了讨论公诉人对OJ辛普森的时间
Everyone is obsessed with this show, right?
每个人都很喜欢这部剧对吧
I just love it and I got to say, last night's episode, what a ride.
我就很喜欢 不得不说 昨晚这集 太跌宕起伏了
I mean literally there are so many twists and turns and ups and downs.
真的 剧中非常多的转折
And I don't even mean the story. I mean the camera.
我说的不是剧情 而是镜头
Take a look.
一起来看
The people will now call detective Mark Furman.
现在传探长马克·弗曼
The council approach the desk.
议员入座
We have a crisis.
我们面临着一个危机
How can we be prepared for Rosa Lopez?
见罗莎·洛佩兹要准备什么
I do not use that word.
我没有说过这个词
Are you saying under oath that you have not addressed any black person?
你敢发誓你不是指的某位黑人吗
Yes, that's what I am saying.
对 我就是这个意思
I'm not sure I can answer the question.
我不能回答这个问题

Are you happy?
你开心吗
Good morning, detective.
早上好啊 探长
Not that I recall.
我不是在想这个
Oh, lord.
天哪
Whoa! I thought I was on splash mountain!
哇 我还以为自己是在冒险山
I'm surprised the souvenir photo of me watching the episode didn't pop up when it was over.
结尾的时候我看这部剧的纪念照片没出现 我还有点惊讶
Oh, there it is. There it is.
就是这个
Reminding me of going on like family vacation.
让我想起来一家人出去度假的时候
You remember the family vacation you went on when your dad got a camcorder and realized there was a zoom?
爸爸扛着摄像机 发现画面在抖动
And just all of your family videos are just this all the time.
整个家庭聚会的录像都是这样的
Like that's what it felt like.
就是这种感觉
Speaking of feeling like you are on a roller coaster.
想坐过山车一样
Marcia Clark had a very emotional episode last night.
玛西亚·克拉克在昨天的一集中表现了很多不同的情绪
She was all over the place.
随处可见
I mean look at this.
看这里
Sad, angry, happy, sad, angry, happy.
悲伤 愤怒 开心 悲伤 愤怒 开心
Sad, angry, happy.
悲伤 愤怒 开心
Travolta.
她要火了
But she was really emotional.
她的情绪实在太丰富了
So emotional in this episode but it makes sense.
但在这部剧中就显得情有可原
She's got a tough job.
她工作不顺
She got a new haircut.
剪了新发型
And she got this.
还有这个
Oh, I guess the defense is in for one hell of a week, huh?
辩论是一周一次吧
I mean not exactly the most crucial moment of the trial.
这块并不是审判中最关键的一块
You know what I mean, like, why do people make a thing about buying tampons.
你们明白吗 为什么看见别人买个卫生棉条也要大惊小怪呢
Why is that a thing.
多大点事儿啊
People are always like oh, I have no—I have no issue whatsoever with going into a store and buying my wife tampons.
人们总是 我没有——让我去超市帮妻子买个卫生棉条的话 我完全没问题
I don't, you know. Yeah.
真的
I have no issue with it at all except apparently they are not considered a proper gift. I mean...
我完全不在意 不过可能这不是一个适合送给妻子的礼物 我是觉得……
But the highlight of last night's episode was definitely seeing Chris Darden dancing.
昨晚这集的高潮部分绝对当属克里斯·达登跳舞这段了
In fact, he actually reminded me of one of my favorite films.
看这段我还想起了我最喜欢的电影
She thought it would be just another murder trial.
她以为这不过是对另一场谋杀案的审判
He showed her how to spin the evidence.
他教会她怎样修改证据
How to move a jury.
怎样打动陪审团
And his hot Darden dad bod.
还有达登性感的爸爸肚
While she perfected her opening statement.
她在修改开场陈词
You can fill me in tomorrow.
你明天告诉我就可以
But they all forgot nobody puts Marcia in a corner.
但他们都忘了 没有人能把玛西亚逼入绝境
Johnny Cochran in a corner, and most of all, nobody puts O.J. in a corner.
没有人能把约翰尼·柯克轮逼入绝境 最重要的是没人能把OJ逼入绝境
What they found was anything but innocent.
他们找到了一切 唯独不能证明嫌疑人的清白
Absolutely 100% not guilty.
绝对百分百没有犯罪
This is Darden dancing.
这里是达登舞蹈时间
