(单词翻译:单击)
Nationwide told us we could send two correspondents up to San Francisco to cover the super bowl for the late late show.
大家都说我们应该派两名记者去旧金山给深夜秀拍一些超级碗的素材
And we thought who better to send than two people who know absolutely nothing about football or the NFL, my mom and dad.
我就想 有什么比送两个完全不懂橄榄球也不懂橄榄球联赛的人去更好呢 于是我安排了我爸妈去
And I'm hoping we can join them now live on the field in San Francisco.
我们来看看旧金山现场是什么情况
There they are! Mum and dad! How are you doing?
就是这里 爸妈 你们还好吗
Dad, is that a permanent tattoo?
爸 这个纹身是永久的吗
That is a permanent tattoo, and it's for life, because this has been such a special evening.
对 是永久的 因为今晚对我来说很特别
I've had this permanently imprinted on my forehead.
我就纹了一个永久的我的额头上
My forehead fortold the win, and it's there to stay. Yeah.
我的额头就预示着胜利 我要永远留着它

Mum's, on the other hand, is going to wash off.
但是你妈这个是可以洗掉的
Because—that's what the panthers to.
因为——黑豹队就是这样的
They wash off. The broncos live forever.
他们被刷下来了 野马队万岁
Now, dad, just describe to us what's happening on the field there right now.
爸 给我们讲讲赛场上现在的情况吧
What's happening back there?
现在怎么样
Well, what's happening on the field is that all the players are mingling with the reporters—
赛场上球员们都在接受记者的采访——
Hang on. Who is that guy? Is that a player—
等会 你旁边是谁 是运动员吗——
No, dad. Hello! We met you! Yeah, yeah.
不要 爸爸 嗨 你好
Hey! Hey! Yeah, we got it.
嗨 你好
Hey, is your little boy?
这是你儿子吗
This is my little one, Noah.
对 这是诺亚
Noah, say hi.
诺亚 来打个招呼
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
My name is Tyler. Tyler! Yeah! Yeah.
我叫泰勒 泰勒 耶
And what is the boy's name? Noah.
那这个小男孩呢 叫诺亚
Tyler, you know what, we have got a special award for you tonight. Oh, good.
泰勒 你知道吗 我们今天给你准备了一个特别的奖 好啊
Is it better than the Lombardi Trophy? It's better than the Lombardi Trophy.
比巴蒂奖杯还好吗 当然
And we saw so many—we saw so many fumbles here tonight. Yes.
我们今天看到了很多失误球 嗯
And you, Tyler, are the late late show most valuable player.
泰勒 你是深夜秀的最有价值选手
And it goes right on your...butt! For all the fumbles.
就贴在你的……屁股上 为了失误球
Now you enjoy your dad because he's a star.
要尊敬你爸啊 他可是个明星
Say hi to the late late show.
跟深夜秀的观众打个招呼
Say hi. Hi.
说嗨 嗨
Hi. Dad, now that you're a huge broncos fan, can you explain the rules of American football?
那爸 既然你是野马队的超级粉丝 你能跟大家解释下美国足球的规则吗
Do you know any of the rules?
你只到其中的规则吗
Well, I can explain it to you in a matter of seconds. Go on.
我几句话就能解释清楚 你说
The rules of American football are to get more points than the other team.
美国足球的规则就是 比对手拿更多的分
He nailed it. He absolutely nailed it.
全对 完全正确
Ladies and gentlemen, my mum and dad. The late late show.
女士们先生们 这里是深夜秀 这是我爸妈
Love you. See you soon.
爱你们 精彩马上回来
