(单词翻译:单击)
Let's get to some news. Well, last night, President Trump returned to the White House after his 11-day vacation.
来看看新闻,昨晚小特总统回到白宫,结束11天假期 。
Trump's excited. He says it's nice to get home and tweet in his own bed again. And...
小特很兴奋,他说很高兴能够回家,然后再次躺在床上发推特 。
The big story, The big story is that Omarosa's new book Unhinged came out today.
大新闻,奥玛罗萨的新书《精神错乱》今天出版 。
And this is cool, Omarosa even had the whole White House staff record the audiobook.
很棒,奥玛罗萨甚至让所有白宫员工记录这本有声读物 。
They just didn't know it. Oh. Yeah. That's right. Omarosa's new book is out today.
他们就是不知道而已,哈哈,没错,奥玛罗萨的新书今天出版 。
You can find it at most bookstores in the section marked I Can't Believe This is U.S. History.
你可以在“我不相信这是美国历史”一栏的书店找到这本书 。
I saw that, in the book, Omarosa claims that Trump refers to Education Secretary Betsy DeVos
我听说在这本书中,奥玛罗萨称小特把教育部长贝特西·德沃斯
as Ditzy DeVos. When Betsy heard, she was like, Wait. Have I been saying it wrong this whole time?
称之为迷糊的德沃斯,当贝特西听到后,说等一下,我一直说的都是错的吗?
No, your, No, your name is Betsy. I know.
不是不是,你的名字是贝特西,我知道 。
And Omarosa also claims that Melania can't wait for Trump to leave office so that she can divorce him.
奥玛罗萨还称梅拉尼娅等不及要让小特离开白宫,这样她就可以离婚了 。
In response, Melania said, That's outrageous. I told her that in confidence.
梅拉尼娅回应道,太气愤了,我小声跟她讲的 。
Did you see this? Earlier this morning, Trump tweeted about Omarosa again,
你们看了吗?今天早间,小特再次针对奥玛罗萨发推特,
writing Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!
写道幕僚长凯利做的很好,马上解雇那只狗 。
Yeah, Trump called Omarosa a dog. Then he rolled over for Putin, barked at his staff, and ate a bunch of paper.
没错,小特称奥玛罗萨为狗,之后他转过身向着普京说话,训斥他的员工,然后吃了一大把纸 。
And you go, Oh, that's...that's weird.
这也太奇怪了 。
Actually, everyone in the White House feels like a dog, cause one year with Trump feels like seven.
其实,白宫所有人都感觉像只狗,因为与小特共处一年像七年 。
And this is kind of crazy, during a fund-raising speech last night,
这个很疯狂,在昨晚的筹款演说中,
Trump talked about how he wants to get rid of windmills. Huh? What?
小特谈论他想废弃风车的想法,什么?
Yeah, it's pretty interesting. Take a look at this. You can blow up the windmills, you know, the windmills. Bom, bom, bom.
很有趣来看看,你可以把风车炸了,你知道的风车,邦邦邦 。
Bing, that's the end of that windmill. Apparently, Trump has no idea what windmills or guns sound like.
乒,这是风车的最后结局,显然小特不清楚风车或枪到底发什么声音 。
So he's like, Wah, waah, waah. Bing, bing, bang, bing, bing. Waah, waaah. Okay.
所以他才会说,哇哇哇,平平平,哇哇哇,好吧 。
Listen to this, guys. I read that a few companies are trying to create electric planes that run on batteries,
来听听这个,朋友们,听说有几家公司试图制造电动飞机,
which means soon you'll hear a pilot say, I'm sorry for the delay. We just got to change 800,000 double-A batteries.
你将很快听到飞行员说,我对延误感到抱歉,我们要更换80万个双A电池 。
Shouldn't be that long. Oh, I saw that USA Today just published a guide to help older people understand teenage slang.
不应该这么长,听说今日美国刚刚出版了一个手册,帮助老年人理解青少年的俚语 。
Meanwhile, BuzzFeed made a guide to help teenagers understand what USA Today is.
与此同时,BuzzFeed网站也推出了手册,帮助青少年了解什么是今日美国 。
This is going viral, the other night on the show 100,000 dollars Pyramid,
这个很火爆,那天晚上在《10万美金金字塔》节目上,
our pal Tim Meadows was a contestant. And at one point, his partner was given, Did you see this? Yeah, man.
我们的朋友蒂姆·麦多斯是我们的嘉宾,一次他的竞争对手收到了一个,你看了吗?好吧 。
At one part, At one point, his partner was given the clue People whose last name is Obama.
一次,他的竞争对手接收的信息是,谁的姓氏是奥巴马 。
Let's see how that went. Evan and Tim for $50,000. Here's your first subject. Go.
来看看吧,伊万和蒂姆为5万美金争夺,来看看吧,开始 。
Bin Laden. Ai! Oy! Trump was watching it at home like, Nailed it.
本·拉登,哈哈,小特在家看电视时说,搞定了 。
He got it. That's it. That's, I know who that is. Poor Tim.
他晓得了,我知道这是谁,可怜的蒂姆 。
And finally, I read about a new bright-blue-colored wine that's being served in France.
最后,听说法国推出了一款亮蓝颜色红酒 。
They even have a name for it, it's Chateau de Windex.
他们给它取的名字是“吸尘器酒庄” 。
You guys, we have a great show tonight. Give it up for The Roots.
今晚的节目很精彩,掌声送给紫金合唱团 。