(单词翻译:单击)
The concept of soulmates has been around for many years.
灵魂伴侣的概念存在多年 。
Some find it a fun and refreshing take on love; while others are skeptical and find it absurd in a world of seven billion people.
一些人认为接受爱是有趣的事情,而其他人持怀疑态度,他们认为在七十亿人口的世界上寻找灵魂伴侣很荒谬 。
Although finding your soulmate cannot be scientifically proven,
虽然寻找灵魂伴侣还未得到科学上的证明,
those who are believers of the concept don't define soulmates as meeting the perfect person,
那些相信这个概念的人对于灵魂伴侣的定义并非遇见完美的人
instead they consider a soulmate as someone they can connect deeply with, who helps them grow in the best possible ways.
他们认为灵魂伴侣是那个与你紧密相连,帮助彼此积极成长的人 。
A soulmate doesn't necessarily have to be a romantic partner either. They can be your friend, family, teacher or mentor.
灵魂伴侣并不一定是浪漫的情人 。他们可以是你的朋友、家人、老师或良师益友 。
So are you wondering if you've met someone special? Here are five signs you found your soulmate.
你想不想知道自己是否已经遇上那个特别的人了呢?以下是你遇到灵魂伴侣的5种迹象 。
1. Being around your partner gives you a sense of peace and comfort even during the very early stage of your relationship.
1.待在他周围让你有一种平和舒适的感觉,即使你们才认识没多久 。
Often when we first meet someone, we can be awkward and uncomfortable.
通常我们初次遇见某人时,我们会觉得尴尬、不自在 。
But when you meet your soulmate it's almost as though the two of you are picking up right where you left off,
但是当你遇见你的灵魂伴侣时,你们两个几乎都会觉得彼此之前就认识,
instead of feeling like you're only meeting for the first time.
而不是觉得你们是第一次见 。
Think back to the time they first walked into your life: were you anxious or did you feel at total ease?
回想一下他们初次走入你生活的场景:你是感到焦虑还是感觉完全放松呢?
As cliche as it sounds, sometimes you just know the moment you see them, time feels like it just stops.
听起来有点土,但是有时你遇上他们的那一瞬间,你就觉得时间停止了 。
2. You complete each other like yin and yang.
2. 你们彼此互补,就像阴和阳一样 。
You're like a peanut to their jelly and they are cheese to macaroni.
你们就像是果酱配花生,芝士配通心粉 。
Whichever saying you prefer, all you know is that you balance each other out.
不论你喜欢哪一种比喻,反正你就是知道你们彼此相互平衡 。
No matter how different or opposite for both of you maybe on your strengths, lifestyles or the way you guys dress,
不论你们在优势、生活方式还是穿着上多么的不同,
somehow the two of you know how to get along and make an impact on one another.
但你们俩知道如何相处,如何给彼此留下印象 。
They might be incredibly different from the way you pictured them when you were little
他们或许和你想象的完全不同
but maybe that's exactly why they became your soulmate. They're better than your imagination.
但是或许这就是他们成为你的灵魂伴侣的原因 。他们比你想象的要更好 。
3. During the tough times, you find that the both of you grow stronger together.
3. 艰难时期,你们共同坚强成长 。
Some people are afraid of conflict in relationships because they fear they'll make the journey apart
一些人害怕关系中出现冲突,因为他们害怕分别
but when you've met your soulmate, it's different.
但是当你遇上你的灵魂伴侣时,情况就不同了 。
Even though you and your partner challenge one another, the things that you learn is how to compromise
即使你和你的伴侣相互质疑,你们可以相互妥协
you learn to accpect each other when you're at your worst,
接受最糟糕的对方,
which is the common factor that makes or breaks most relationships.
这是促成或打破关系的普遍原因 。
When you've found a special someone you learn to work out your disagreements and differences and out of those experiences,
当你发现这个特别之人时,你会学着解决你们的差异,
you develop an even deeper love and appreciation for one another.
你们会形成更深层次的爱和对彼此的欣赏 。
4. You can let your guard down and know you can be your true self in front of them.
4. 你可以放下自己的戒备 ,你知道在他们面前,你可以做真实的自己 。
A soulmate is someone who knows you better than you know yourself. They're like your best friend.
灵魂伴侣比你自己更了解你 。他们就像是你最好的朋友 。
If you feel that you can be real together and laugh about the strange moments you have then you've found them.
如果你觉得你们在一起时可以彼此诚实,一同为奇怪的时刻而开怀大笑,那么你就找到了 。
There's a difference between having good times together and having the best times.
欢乐的共处和欢乐时光是有区别的 。
When you feel like your life would never be the same without them, then you're probably right.
当你觉得没有他们你的生活不会如此,那么你或许是对的 。
Do you think you found your soul mate or are you having difficulty? Please share your thoughts with us below.
你觉得自己找到那个灵魂伴侣了么,或者在寻找过程中你遇上了什么困难?请在下方分享你的想法 。
Also, don't forget to subscribe for more content from psych2go and check out our patreon. Thanks for watching!
还有不要忘记订阅我们的频道 。感谢收看!