(单词翻译:单击)
Talking of big TV moments, Shad was hosting for the Grammys preshow last week.
说到经典的电视镜头 就不得不提到上周沙德·莫斯的格莱美颁奖典礼开场秀
It was utterly brilliant.
真是精彩啊
By the way, this is the first time I'm actually watching this back.
顺便提一句 这是我第一次看这段的回放
I never watched it.
我之前从来没看过
You are going to love it.
你会喜欢的
Let's take a look at Shad Moss at the ending the Pregrammy's live show before the ceremony started.
我们来看看格莱美颁奖典礼开始前沙德·莫斯是怎么开场的
The 58th annual Grammy awards are getting ready to start—now.
第58届格莱美颁奖典礼开始时间就是——现在
Whooo! The 58th annual Grammy awards.
哇哦 第58届年度格莱美颁奖典礼
I'm out of here. It's time.
此刻我在现场进行直播 现在开始
It's almost about that time. Right about—now.
时间快到了 就是——现在
What happened? What happened?
怎么回事 当时是什么情况
The reaction, I wanted to watch this when I got here.
你这个反应 我是想到了这里再跟你们一起看的

I never wanted to watch it until now. That was okay. All right.
之前从来没看过 没事 还好
What happened there?
是怎么回事呢当时
So we're leaving the red carpet.
我们当时是刚下红毯
We had to actually get carted down to the staples center.
然后我们要立刻赶去斯台普斯中心
So as we're going down to the loading dock, Nancy has her heels.
我们就从休息室走 南茜当时穿的高跟鞋
And she is running.
她就小跑着往那边赶
And of course I get to my spot on time because she had these heels on it's delaying everything.
我及时赶到了 但是南茜穿的高跟鞋 就没及时到场
As I'm inside of the staples center getting ready to toss the show to LL,
我赶到斯台普斯中心的时候 就准备顺手把舞台交给酷J
all of a sudden it's five, four, three, two, go,
然后我在倒数 5 4 3 2 开始
as I'm saying go, they're going no, stretch, stretch it, stretch it.
我正说开始的时候 导演跟我说不行 要我再拖延会时间 再拖延一会儿
So I'm like okay, cool, so let me just improve, have some fun.
然后我想 行吧 那我换个好玩的方式
And then when I threw it the second time,
然后我第二次要倒计时的时候
it was go then it was like wait, no, she's still not there. Stretch it.
我准备喊开始 然后导演又喊 等会儿 她还没到 再拖一会儿
I'm okay, I will start dancing with the band then,
然后我就 行吧 我就跟乐队一起跳个舞
let me just back up, start dancing with the people.
后退 跟大家一起 跳起来
And the one thing that clicked in my mind was just keep the show moving.
我脑子里面就一直在想 要让节目继续下去
No matter what, no dead air, don't, was going on.
不管怎么样 绝对不能让节目卡住 一定要有话可说
Now, are we on, like none of that.
可以了吗 可以开始了吗 绝对不能问这种问题
Just keep it going, have fun, dance with the band.
反正就是要继续说下去 就跳个舞啊什么的 让现场保持活跃的状态
And that's really what happened.
然后我就这么做了
So we were having some heel issues.
因为高跟鞋的问题
And yeah, so I had to—
所以 我就不得不——
You did it brilliantly.
你处理的很完美
Shad, I tell you what, do you want to redeem yourself?
沙德 你想再来一次吗
Do you want to redeem yourself and throw to the break for us right now,
你想不想再来一次 就是你现在怎么样让我们进入广告环节
if you look down camera two, throw to the break right now.
看二号摄像机 现在要进广告了
More with these three—see look, more with these three when we come back. Right now.
稍后更精彩——广告之后精彩继续
Let's go to commercial. Let's do that. I need to you stretch.
现在是广告时间 拖延时间
You need me to stretch. Stretch it. That's not enough.
要拖时间吗 对 还不够吗
Okay, Okay, well, okay, so start dancing, we have a lot more.
好 来跳起来 稍后精彩继续
Are you guys ready to see a great show?
你们准备好要迎接接下来的精彩表演了吗
We have a lot more coming.
稍后有更多惊喜等着你们
Stay right here and it's going all the way.
不要走开 我们的节目还在继续
We have more, we have more after the break.
休息之后 更多精彩
Make some noise, just make some noise.
燥起来 大家一起燥起来
