(单词翻译:单击)
Guys, we made it to the weekend! Yeah!
朋友们,我们到周末了!是啊!
It was a crazy week in the news.
对于新闻界来说真是疯狂的一周 。
Everybody's still talking about President Trump's Russia comments.
所有人都对美国总统特朗普涉及俄罗斯的言论议论纷纷 。
But in an interview on CBS, Trump said that he now holds Vladimir Putin personally responsible for election interference. Yeah.
但特朗普在接受哥伦比亚广播公司(CBS)采访时表示,他现在认为弗拉基米尔·普京要为干预美国总统大选负责 。没错 。
Then Trump paused and said, "They don't get this show in Russia, right? They can't see that? Okay."
随后特朗普停顿了一下,说:“俄罗斯没有这个节目,对吧?”俄罗斯看不到这些吧?那就好 。”
Trump said he wants to have another meeting with Putin.
特朗普说他想和普京再进行一次会面 。
And this time, he wants to host Putin in Washington.
这一次,他想在华盛顿接待普京 。
Then Melania was like, "He can have my room."
然后第一夫人梅拉尼娅表示,“他可以住我的房间 。”
And he goes -- Hold on.
而且他去了--等等别笑 。
Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats found out during a live interview that Putin might visit.
美国国家情报主任丹·科茨在一次现场采访中发现了普京到访美国的可能性 。
Trump said,"Next time, I'll have my people call your people."
特朗普说,“下次,我会让我的人给你的人打电话 。”
And then Coats was like, "Mr. President, I am your people. I'm the one."
随后科茨说道,“总统先生,我就是你的人,我就是那个打电话的人 。”
What? "Tell me what's going on!"
什么?“告诉我怎么回事!”
Did you guys see this? The newest issue of Time magazine just came out, and the cover features Trump and Putin's faces blended together.
你们看到了吗?最新一期美国《时代》杂志刚刚出版,封面是特朗普与普京的脸融合为一的人像照 。
Take a look at this. Yeah.
看看这个 。对 。
When he saw that, Trump was like, "I've never seen a more beautiful creature like that in my entire life. Wow."
特朗普看到这个封面时说,“我这辈子就没看过这么美的生物 。哇 。”
And the cover's headline says,"The Summit Crisis".
这个封面的标题是“峰会危机” 。
but they actually thought about using a different headline for that photo.
但他们实际上考虑过用别的标题来配这张照片 。
Take a look. It was almost, "Chicken Born Without Feathers on Face."
看一看 。这张照片几乎就像“脸上没有长毛的鸡” 。
"Time" magazine?
所谓“时代”杂志吗?
It seems odd. Rude!
看起来很怪 。粗暴!
Get this Microsoft said they actually caught Russia trying to meddle in the midterm elections.
微软公司称实际上已发现俄罗斯试图干涉中期选举 。
Microsoft, yeah.
对,就是微软 。
Russians knew they were busted when Clippy the Paperclip popped up and said,
当微软回形针助手“大眼夹”突然出现并说道,俄罗斯人就知道自己被发现了 。
"Looks like you're trying to hack an election!"
“看起来你正在策划一场选举!”
They go,"Thank you, Clippy."
他们说,“谢谢你,大眼夹 。”
I heard that Trump wants to give Air Force One a makeover.
我听说特朗普想把总统专机“空军一号”改造一下 。
You can tell he's serious,'cause today he asked the cast of "Queer Eye" if they do planes.
你可以看出他是认真的,因为今天他还问了真人秀“粉雄救兵”的演员们是否制造飞机 。
Guys, I read that more American families are only having two kids, which means they're aren't as many middle children. Yeah.
朋友们,我了解到更多的美国家庭只有两个孩子,这意味着他们没有那么多家里排行中间的孩子 。是的 。
It's all a part of the plan to make middle children feel even more left out.It's sad.
这都是计划的一部分,目的是让家里排行中间的孩子觉得自己更加被忽视了 。这很令人难过 。
And finally, the US Census Bureau found that couples often lie about their incomes when women make more than their husbands.
最后,美国人口普查局发现,妻子收入比丈夫高时的夫妻往往会谎报收入 。
In response, Jay-Z was like, "Why's everyone looking at me?"
作为回应,Jay-Z说,“为什么每个人都看着我?”
Guys, we have a great show tonight.
朋友们,今晚我们有一个很棒的节目 。
Give it up for The Roots!
为“The Roots”乐队鼓掌吧!