(单词翻译:单击)
Now I thought I'd share some of my favorite decoration disasters from you guys.
下面要和大家分享一些最糟糕的装饰小故事 。
This first one is from @ashawnishing. Ashawnishing. Ashawnishing. Ashawnashin.
第一个来自@ashawnishing,Ashawnishing,Ashawnishing,Ashawnashin 。
I can smell the whiskey from here. Is everything okay?
我能闻到威士忌的味道,你还好吧?
This one's from @ashawnishing. He says one year I ran out of Christmas wrapping paper and only had ones that said,
第一个来自@ashawnishing,他说有一年我的圣诞包装纸不够了,最后一张写道,
Happy Birthday on it, so I just wrote Jesus underneath. Yeah!
生日快乐,我不得不在下面写上上帝,耶耶 。
That's using the old noggin. That's using the heart. This one's from @AlexKaseberg.
小杯酒,用心了,这个来自@艾利克斯科斯伯格 。
He says to save money on tinsel one year, my mom used torn up tin foil.
他说有一年为了省钱没买金属丝,妈妈用的是褶皱的铝箔 。
The tree looked like it was getting highlights.
这棵树看起来都是重点 。
This one's from @ArtisticFlair04. She says my parents always buy custom ornaments with me and my boyfriend's names on them.
这个来自@ArtisticFlair04,她说父母买的装饰物一般都是定制的,他们会把我的名字和男友的名字写到上面 。
Now every year our tree is a monument to all my failed relationships.
如今,每年圣诞树都是对过往失败恋爱的纪念 。
Gary. Oh, I like it. This one's from @uhlollygagger.
加里,我喜欢这个,这个来自@嗯浪费时间的人 。
Uh, lollygagger? U-H Lollygagger. What is it? Uh...lollygagger? Uh, what is lollygagger?
浪费时间的人?U-H浪费时间的人,这是什么东西,嗯...浪费时间的人?啥是浪费时间的人?
She says one year I lost the Elf on The Shelf, so I bought a knock-off replacement that scared everyone.
她说有一年我把“架子上的精灵”弄丢了,我不得不买了一个便宜货,但把所有人都吓坏了 。
Look at the photo. Look at the picture. Oh, my gosh.
来看看照片,看看,老天 。
That is frightening. I will eat you. Devil on the Shelf.
太吓人了,我要吃了你,架子上的恶魔 。
This one's from @Kimis52369. She says our angel fell off the tree one year and her trumpet broke.
这个来自@吉米斯52369,她说有一年我的天使从圣诞树上掉了下来,她的小号碎了 。
Now she just looks like she's drinking a 40.
她看起来喝了不少酒 。
This one's from @jgarner5. She says this animatronic Santa across the street lost his head. Kept on creepily waving.
这个来自@jgarner5,她说街对面的电子圣诞老人头掉了,但还在招手,太吓人了 。
Here's a photo. Ho, ho, ho. Ho, ho, ho.
这是照片,哦哦哦 。
This one's from @dallas_mavs33. She says we had a christmas ornament that said Joy but the J fell off
这个来自@达拉斯mavs33,她说我们的圣诞装饰写了字母Joy,但J掉了下来,
and it just says Oy. So now we have a Hanukkah ornament.
就剩Oy了,如今我们就剩光明节装饰了 。
Hanukkah bush. This one's from @sdeckerville. She says my three-year-old and I were hanging ornaments
光明节,这个来自@sdeckerville,她说我和我的三岁孩子一起挂装饰物,
and she found some without a way to hang them, so she said we better go get more hookers out of the basement.
她发现一些没法挂,她随即说我们可以从地下室拿一些妓女 。
Oops. Mm. Sounds like someone was snooping for presents. Yeah.
哦哦,听起来有人窥探圣诞礼物,没错 。
This one is from @mmmcinto. She says this year my kids went ahead and decorated the tree on their own.
这个来自@mmmcinto,她说今年我的孩子自己装饰了圣诞树 。
Take a look. Not bad. Aww. I can't reach! Get the hookers.
来看看,不错嘛,我够不到,拿妓女来 。
We're here to help you kids. Get the eggnog, and get the hookers. Put a little eggnog in this scotch.
我们是来帮助你的孩子,来杯蛋酒,把蛋酒放到那里 。
This one's from @TrinaScaglione. She says after she saw my gingerbread house,
这个来自@特瑞纳思佳琳,她说当她看了我的姜饼小屋以后,
my grandma told me I needed other talents if I ever planned to find a husband.
我的奶奶说如果你想找老公,你还需要其它才能 。
Come on. Why? Gosh. Why'd you do that, Grammy?
为什么?老天,你为什么要这样奶奶?
Oh, this is interesting. It's from @_erinl. And she said my mom built a family of snowmen outside
这个有趣,这个来自@erinl,她说我妈妈在屋外筑了一个雪人之家,
to get festive before Christmas. A bunch of kids knocked them over in the middle of the night,
为了在圣诞前营造气氛,一群孩子在午夜把雪人之家弄倒了,
so she turned it into a crime scene in our front yard.
她随即将前院变成了犯罪现场 。
Look at what she did. Yeah. Mom for the win. Come on, Mom! Mom for the win.
来看看她都干了什么,妈妈赢了,妈妈赢了 。
This last one's from @MonikaHomes. She said my kids accidentally made a Christmas Eve banner that said Welcome Satan.
最后一个来自@莫妮卡霍姆斯,她说我的孩子无意间将圣诞前夜标语变成了撒旦 。
There you go. Those are our Tonight Show hashtags. To check out more of our favorites, go to tonightshow.com/hashtags.
这就是《今夜秀》标签节目,要想了解更多精彩内容,请登录tonightshow.com/hashtags 。