(单词翻译:单击)
This one is from Mike Rossmy. Hey, Jimmy, it's summer, and that's the perfect time for racing coolers that have been turned into go-karts.
这个来自麦克·罗斯米,他说你好吉米,夏天来了,到了冷藏箱竞速时间了,冷藏箱被改装成了小赛车 。
You should challenge Dale Earnhardt Jr. to a cooler scooter race.
你应该挑战一下小戴尔·恩哈德特,来一场冷藏箱小车比赛 。
Well, actually, I have challenged Dale Earnhardt Jr. to a cooler scooter race.
其实,我向他发起过挑战 。
But he hasn't accepted. That's right. What? Challenge accepted, Jimmy.
但他没有应战,没错,我接受挑战吉米 。
You want to do this? We gonna do this? We gonna do this now?
我们现在开始吗?真的吗?现在就比一场 。
You want to do this right, you want to this right now? Let's do this! Right here? Right here!
真的吗?就在这里?开始吧,就在这里 。
Let's do this, buddy! Let's go! All right. Come on, man.
一起来吧,没错来吧 。
There's your cooler right there. All right. Here's how this race will work.
我们的冷藏箱在那里,我来说一下怎么比 。
Dale and I will head out of these doors.
戴尔和我将冲出门外 。
We're gonna say hello to Hashtag. We're gonna make a left to the elevator bank,
我们会和标签男打招呼,之后往左走到电梯处,
go around the shirtless barbecuing uncle.
之后绕过光膀子的烤肉叔叔 。
Then head back down the hall. But watch out for the punk kids with Super Soakers.
之后回到大厅,但要注意那些拿着超级水枪的庞克女孩 。
Then speed past the lifeguard, in between two neighbors fighting about their lawn.
之后快速越过救生员,之间有两名为草坪打架的邻居 。
Then drive back into the studio to cross the finish line.
之后回到演播厅,越过终点线 。
Dale, are you ready for this? Oh, man, I've never been more ready in my life.
戴尔,你准备好了吗?我这辈子都没有准备好过,就这次准备好了 。
Higgins, count us down! Gentlemen, ready? Set! Go!
希金斯,为我们倒数吧,先生们,准备好了吗?预备走!
You crushed me. This calls for..A celebration.
你打败了我,这要庆祝一下 。
Want a beverage? Yeah, absolutely. Cheers, buddy.
想来一杯吗?当然,干杯兄弟 。
Dale Earnhardt Jr. right there, the champ.
小戴尔·恩哈德特,我们的冠军 。