(单词翻译:单击)
This first one's from @SNeligh. She says, One July, my family took a trip to Florida and the A/C went out in the car.
这个来自@SNeligh,她说7月的一天,一家人去佛州度假,车里的空调按钮不起作用了 。
We got pulled over and the cop found a car full of people just sitting in their underwear.
我们停下车,警察发现一车只穿着内裤的乘车人 。
Sir, please don't step out of the car.
先生,请不要下车 。
This one's from @mklafavors. She says, One summer, my family went to Disneyworld and my parents thought they lost my sister in the crowd.
这个来自@mklafavors,她说夏季的一天,一家人去迪士尼,在拥挤的人群中,父母认为他们把妹妹弄丢了 。
They started freaking out and calling her name only to realize that she was sitting on my dad's shoulders.
他们开始惊叫,叫喊她的名字,随后发现她在爸爸的肩膀上 。
Laura? Laura! Laura! Laura! Laura, daddy's calling, Laura! What? Oh, hey, how you doing?
劳拉?劳拉!劳拉!劳拉!劳拉!爸爸在叫你,原来你在这 。
Laura! La-ura! This one's from @bigjoeonthego. Yeah!
劳拉?劳拉!这个来自@bigjoeonthego,酷毙了 。
He says, My dad had to come a day late to our vacation, so we gave him the wrong room number as a joke.
他说爸爸和我们一同度假,但他晚到了一天,我们和他开了个玩笑,给了他错误的房间号 。
He showed up to the other room, went in, ate some food and fell asleep.
他去了错误的房间,走了进去,吃了点东西,然后睡着了 。
They, They called the cops on him. The people called the cops on him, there's a strange dude in their room.
他们报了警,他们报了警,我的房里有个陌生人 。
How was vacation, Dad? How would he know, man? Yeah.
这个度假怎么样爸爸?他是怎么知道的?
This one's from @BobtheFuzbukt. Oh, that guy's a fuzzbucket.
这个来自@BobtheFuzbukt,他一定是那个fuzzbucket 。
He says, During an awful vacation, the manager of our resort sent up a bottle of nice wine as an apology for poor service.
他说这是一次糟糕透顶的旅程,因糟糕的服务,度假村经理拿了一瓶红酒以示道歉 。
They sent it without a corkscrew and it took over an hour for them to bring one.
但光给了红酒没给螺丝钻,但为了拿螺丝钻我们等了一个小时 。
We'd like to apologize for our apology.
我们为我们的道歉而道歉 。
This one's from @seekel. He says, We took my niece to Disney World to go on 'The Little Mermaid' ride since it was her favorite movie.
这个来自@seekel,他说我们带侄女去迪士尼世界玩“小美人鱼”,因为这是她最喜欢的电影 。
Apparently, part of the ride was broken and right as we passed Ursula, her head fell off.
显然,这个游乐设施有点问题,当我们穿越乌苏拉时,她的头掉下来了 。
Ahh! Laura! Laura! Cover your eyes, Laura! Where are you? Where's Laura?
老天,劳拉!劳拉!闭上眼睛,你在哪里劳拉?
Hi, Laura, hi. Laura-lie! This is from @taylorb18. She says, On vacation in Hawaii with my family,
劳拉!这个来自@taylorb18,一次和家人去夏威夷度假,
my boyfriend tried to fit in with the Hawaiians so he kept thanking everyone by saying, Honolulu.
我的男朋友希望和夏威夷人打成一片,他为了对人们表示感谢,一直在说火奴鲁鲁 。
He meant to say, Mahalo. Honolulu so much. Honolulu to you, thank you.
他其实想说“Mahalo”,向你火奴鲁鲁,谢谢 。
This one's from @ThatsSoRegan. Not bad. That's fun.
这个来自@ThatsSoRegan,
She says, My sister packed her entire Beanie Baby collection.
她说我的妹妹将一整套豆豆布偶打包 。
Her bag was strapped to the top of the car and came unzipped on the interstate.
她的包裹放在了车顶上,在洲际公路上拉链开了 。
Beanie babies were shooting out of the car at 70 miles per hour pelting the cars behind us.
她的豆豆布偶以每小时70英里的时速向后射出,持续向后面的车砸去 。
Catch one, that's a rare one! Laura, put your hands back in the window!
接着,这是很少有的,不要将手伸出窗户 。
Laura, we're not going on vacation again!
劳拉,我们不再旅行了 。
Why are you driving the car? You're too little to drive, Laura! You're an only child. I was risking your life! She has a corkscrew!
你为什么要开车?你还太小劳拉,你还是个孩子,你在拿生命开玩笑,她有一个螺丝钻 。
This last one is from @CraigLefferts. He says, On a road trip, we pulled up to the Canadian border crossing
最后一个来自@CraigLefferts,他说在路途中,我们到达了加拿大边境处,
and the border agent asked, 'do you have anything to declare?' My dad said, 'Yes. Our love for you.'
边境人员向我们询问,有需要申报的东西吗?爸爸说有,当然是我们对你的爱 。
We were detained and questioned for two hours. That's what happened, it was funny!
我们被扣押和询问了两个小时,这就是事情经过,太有意思了 。
There you have it, those are our Tonight Show Hashtags. Check out more of our favorites. Go to tonightshow.com/hashtags.
这就是今天的《今夜秀》#节目,了解更多精彩内容,请登录tonightshow.com/hashtags 。
![](https://img.kekenet.com/app/keke/wap_app.png)