(单词翻译:单击)
A few years ago, we met an incredible young dancer named Taylor Hatala.
几年前 我们认识了一位名叫泰勒·哈塔拉的优秀舞者
Her performances on our show have received more than 70 million views online,
她在我们节目上的表演获得了7000多万的点击量
and today Taylor's back to perform a new dance with her sister, Reese.
今天 泰勒又回到了舞台 跟她妹妹里斯一起表演新的舞蹈
Hi! Hello. How are you? I'm good. How are you? Hello.
嗨 嗨 你好吗?很好 你呢?嗨
Good to see you. Good to see you, too. Hi. Welcome back. Here.
很高兴认识你 我也是 嗨 欢迎回来 来
You have microphones right here. All right, so how old are you?
这里有你们的麦 好 你多大了?
I'm 11 years old. Well, welcome. Your sister is amazing.
我11岁 欢迎 你妹妹太棒了
And now you're dancing with your sister, and that's incredible.
现在你跟你妹妹一起跳舞 真是太好了
How long have you all been dancing together?
你们一起跳舞多久了?
Pretty much our whole lives.
基本从小到大都是这样
We both started dance around-- Three --age three.
我们都是大约三岁开始跳舞的
Yeah, so we're a dancing family. We've been dancing forever.
对 所以我们是跳舞家族 会一直跳下去
And you work with Twitch, or you met Twitch?
你跟推奇一起合作 或者你遇见过推奇?
We both have worked and danced and met Twitch over the years.
这些年来 我们都跟推奇合作过 跟他一起跳过舞
He's incredible. Yeah, he is incredible.
他很厉害 是的 他很牛
And so now you're performing in different places, right? Yes.
现在你们在不同的地方演出 是吗 对
You've performed with Justin Bieber. Yes. Yes.
你们跟贾斯汀·比伯一起演出过 对 对
That was incredible. On his Purpose World Tour,
太厉害了 在他的目的世界巡演上
he invited us to go up on stage with him in our hometown, which was incredible.
他在我们家乡邀请我们跟他一起同台 真的太棒了
And it was actually my birthday, as well.
那天其实还是我生日
And he got the entire stadium to sing "Happy Birthday" to me, which was such a blessing.
他让所有粉丝一起为我唱“生日快乐” 真的是一份超大的福利
Isn't that sweet?
是不是很幸福?
That's so sweet, and now you're competing against each other in "World of Dance."
真幸福呀 现在你俩在“世界舞蹈大赛”里是竞争关系
Yes. Yes. What's that like? It's nerve wracking.
对 是 感觉如何?这个真的很伤脑筋
We're both in different duets, which was really cool,
我们各自在不同的二人项目中 这一点很棒
but at the end of the day we give each other tips and advice.
不过每天结束时我们会告诉对方技巧和建议
And it's healthy competition.
是很健康的竞争
Yeah, and it's kind of hard because we both secretly want to win.
对 这其实挺难的 因为其实我们都想赢
Sure. But at the end of the day, we are sisters so we have to be nice to each other.
当然 但说到底 我们毕竟是姐妹 所以得对对方好一点
Yes. That lasts longer than a competition. Yes. Yes. Yes, very smart. All right.
嗯 姐妹情比竞争要久多了 对 对 对 很明智 好
Well, I can't pick a favorite. That's not fair.
我没办法选出一个最喜欢的人 那不公平
So I got you both something. All right? So I have for you--
所以我给你俩准备了点东西 好吧 我给你们准备了
That's so cool. There, look at the back. You see the back?
酷哎 看看背后 看到背面了吗?
Ellen says I'm the best dancer. All right, but then--
艾伦说我舞跳的最好 好 但是
I love it. Thank you so much. Thank you. You're welcome.
我很喜欢 太感谢你了 谢谢 不客气