(单词翻译:单击)
Jake, you met when you were on American sniper.
杰克,你们是在拍《美国狙击手》的时候认识的是吗?
Yeah. We met on American sniper. That's right.
对 。你们是在拍《美国狙击手》的时候认识的 。是的 。
We were shooting in Morocco.
我们在摩洛哥拍戏
And I think me and the rest of the cast were there first
我和其他演员先到的
and then we were doing the basic training and Bradley got there like a week later.
我们在练习表演,布莱德利大概一周后到的
And...you gained like—you gained like 45 pounds. Yeah.
你体重增加了——大概有20公斤 。对
Yeah, you did. You got big.
对,你壮了很多
He was a huge guy. Yeah, he was. We kept hearing about that.
他扮演的凯尔就是个壮汉 。是的 。我们经常听到别人说,
Have you seen Bradley? He's as big as an ox and he can bench press 1,000 pounds.
你看到布莱德利了吗?他简直壮得跟头牛一样,他仰卧推举能做到400多公斤
And so...I don't remember this. We were shooting in Morocco. Bradley gets out of the van and everybody's like oh, god this is it.
我记不太清了 。我们在摩洛哥拍戏 。布莱德利一走出车厢人们就说,天呐,看这个人
gets out of the van and the van's like shaking from you getting out. He's enormous.
走出车厢,你一走出整个车厢就晃动起来 。他体型太大了 。
His neck was like a hamstring and you're like marching over
他脖子上都是青筋,走路像行军一样
and you've got the dip in your mouth and the accent gun on your back
嘴里叼着烟,背上的枪
and he walks up and goes, you guys seen that movie Frozen?
蓄势待发,然后他说,你们看过《冰雪奇缘》吗?
I saw it on a play. I saw it on a play.
我是在剧本里看到的 。我是在剧本里看到的
And we were still kind of like is he in character?
我们就在想,他这是入戏了吗
Copy that, Frozen. Yeah, copy that.
然后我们说,看过了,《冰雪奇缘》嘛 。是的,看过了 。
Sometimes you have to let it go, man. But that's a great movie.
有时候有些事你不用想那么多 。但那个电影是真的不错
Phenomenal. It's an incredible film.
对,那个电影很棒啊
I was late to the party and I cried for sure.
我错过了首映,我都哭了,真的
I think I watched it twice on the plane. Back-to-back Frozen. Exactly.
然后我在飞机上看《冰雪奇缘》,看了两遍 。连着看了两遍,真的
I'm with you on that. It's exceptional.
我跟你一样,那个电影太好看了 。