(单词翻译:单击)
You guys, it is Jurassic World week here at the show.
朋友们,《今夜秀》迎来《侏罗纪世界》周 。
That's right. Jurassic World is a movie about wild creatures trapped on an island,
没错,电影《侏罗纪世界》讲述困在岛上的野生动物,
or as Singapore calls that, a little too close to home.
或者向新加坡人民所说,这个岛屿可离家有些近 。
That's right, tonight in Singapore, Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un finally came face-to-face,
没错,今晚在新加坡,特朗普终于与金正恩面对面了,
or, in Kim's case, more like face-to-belly button. But still......but there's a lot riding on this meeting.
而在金正恩看来,这好像是他与肚脐的面对面,但是此次会议并不平坦 。
Last night, Kim spent hours preparing, while, at the same time, Trump was in bed, waiting for SpongeBob to perform on the Tonys.
昨晚,金正恩花了几个小时的时间准备,同时特朗普躺在床上,等待《海绵宝宝》在托尼奖上的表现 。
How does Squidward have four legs? I can't believe this.
章鱼哥为什么有四条腿,难以相信 。
Before the meeting, a reporter asked Trump how long it would take him to know if Kim was serious about a deal.
在会议开始之前,有记者向特朗普提问,问道您需要花多长时间知晓金正恩对协议是认真的 。
Take a look at Trump's response. How long do you think it would take you to figure out
来看看小特的回答,您需要多长时间知道
whether he's serious about giving up... That's a good question, how long would it take?
金正恩对放弃核计划是认真的,好问题,需要多久?
I think, within the first minute, I'll know. Just my touch, my feel. That's what, That's what I do.
我认为会议的第一分钟就可以知晓,我的感觉,这是我的工作 。
When he heard that, Kim Jong-un was like, Let's have this meeting somewhere in public.
当金正恩听到后,他说我们可以在大庭广众之下开这场会议 。
Huh? What do you think about outside, somewhere people can see us?
外面怎么样,一个人们可以看到我们的地方 。
Well, at the G7 summit, Trump started fighting with Canada over trade.
在G7峰会上,小特在贸易问题上与加拿大起争执 。
And in response, one of Justin Trudeau's former advisers called Trump a pathetic little man-child on Twitter.
特鲁多前顾问在推特上称小特是可怜的老男孩 。
When Jeff Sessions heard that, he was like did someone say little man-child?
当杰夫·塞申斯听到时,他说有人是在说老男孩吗?
That's what Trump calls me. Sorry if no one actually said that, my hearing is fuzzy.
小特就是这么叫我的,我听力不好,真的有人这么说了吗 。
Then John Bolton was like did someone say very fuzzy? That's what Trump calls me.
约翰·博尔滕说,有人是在说听力模糊吗?小特就是这么说我的 。
Sorry if no one actually said that, my hearing is bad, plain and simple.
我的听力很差,对不起真的有人这么说吗 。
Then Mike Pence was like did someone say plain and simple?
麦克·彭斯说,是有人在说听力很差劲吗?
That's what Trump calls me. Sorry if on one actually said that, my mistake.
小特就是这么说我的,真的有人这么说吗,我的错误 。
Then Don Jr. was like did someone say mistake? That's what dad calls me.
小特朗普说,是有人在说错误吗?我爸爸就这么说我 。
Anyway, if someone is using mean nicknames, they're going to pay.
不管怎样,如果有人使用吝啬绰号,他们要付出代价 。
And finally, Donald Trump was like did someone say toupee? Oh! Just get your hearing checked! Just...
最后,小特说是有人在说假发吗?哦,去测测听力吧 。
Just get your hearing checked! They couldn't hear, They couldn't hear anything. They couldn't hear anything! No.
去测测听力吧,他们听不到,他们什么都听不到,听不到 。
Finally, this weekend, the Tampa Bay Rays were playing the Seattle Mariners
最后,本周末坦帕湾光芒迎战西雅图水手,
when two players on the Rays wound up running into each other in a way that I've never seen before.
两名坦帕湾光芒选手撞到了一起,我是前所未见 。
Nobody was hurt, but it got a little awkward. Check this, Check this out.
没人受伤,但看起来有些尴尬,来看看 。
And he pops it up. That ball might stay playable. Gomez on the run. Ooh!
他击中了球,球还没有死,戈麦斯在追球,哦哦 。
Gets there. Gomez. Through all of that... That will retire the side.
来了戈麦斯,来看看,他们将失去发球权 。
Four balls, one strike. Oh! You guys, we have a great show. Give it up for The Roots!
四球一击,今晚的节目很精彩,掌声送给紫金合唱团 。