澳新银行创意广告 男女同工同酬
日期:2018-01-18 15:56

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

If I was Prime Minister, I'd make it legal.
如果我是总理,我会让它变得合法。
Why does he get 5 dollars?
为什么他能得到5元?
That's just the way it is.
就是这样。
7 dollars?
7元?
Should be flat-out illegal like...
我觉得这是赤裸裸的违法...
I'm not joking, I'm not being unreasonable
我没有在开玩笑,我没有无理取闹
Women and men should have the same money.
女人和男人应该拿到同样的钱。
They should have 50/50, 60/60 if you want to do 120.
他们应该50/50,而如果你设定的是120的话,那就是60/60。

澳新银行创意广告 男女同工同酬

It should just be how hard you work.
这应该要看你工作的努力程度。
If you do the same work, you should get paid to same money.
如果你们做了同样的工作,那么你们就应该得到同样的钱。
What we're trying to tell you is that it's not fair that boys get paid more than girls.
我们想要告诉你的就是,男孩儿比女孩儿挣得多,这是不公平的。
Maybe if the men notice they were being paid more than the women,
也许当男性注意到自己拿得比女性多的时候,
they should speak up about it.
他们应该会坦率地说出来。
When I'm old, I'm going to make a change if I don't forget.
当我长大之后,如果没有忘记的话,我会做出一些改变。
I have no words, it's so wrong.
我无话可说了,太离谱了。

分享到