你对你妈妈了解多少?
日期:2018-02-02 13:54

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
=-_|cw4~T6[fMN~R~;N_)nZZQP41.M9

Thanksgiving is all about sitting around the table and spending time with family.
感恩节一到 大家都会跟家人一起围着桌子坐一圈 增进下感情
And no one in the family knows you as well as your mother.
而在一个家庭里 最了解你的人莫过于你的妈妈
But how much do you know about your mom?
但妈妈的事情 你知道多少呢
Today we found some guys in our audience and their moms for a game called Face Your Mother.
今天我们邀请了几位观众和他们的母亲一起玩一个叫做直面母亲的游戏
Facing your mother now
接下来进入 直面母亲
OK. So playing today are Josh.
好的 参加的观众有乔什
Thank you for coming. How are you?
感谢你的参与 你好
Nice hair. Good hair. You get good hair.
你发型不错 发型不错
I love it. It is a triumph.
我很喜欢
And you, Jordan. You lovely boy.
还有 乔丹 可爱的小伙子
Nice to see you. Thank you for coming down and seeing us.
很高兴见到你 谢谢你能来参加这个活动
All right. So. Now thanks to the joins of Skype, we are joined by Jordan and Josh's mothers.
好的 我们通过Skype连接到了乔丹和乔什的妈妈
Kim and Beverly are here, everybody.
金和比弗利
Hi! Hi!
你们好
I already love Beverly and Kim. This is fantastic.
我已经爱上她们了 他们好漂亮

Bm(kAX7O8l)m

你对你妈妈了解多少?

3WL*p9K*(eaq

OK, so Jordan, how well do you think you know your mother?
好的 那么乔丹 你觉得你对你妈妈了解多少
I know my mom pretty well.
我挺了解她的
Yeah. And how well do you think she knows you?
很好 那你妈妈了解你多少
Maybe a little too much.
比我对她的了解多
OK, so Josh, are you ready to see how well you know your mom? I'm ready to go.
好的 那么乔什 准备好参加这个游戏了吗 准备好了
All right. Good. So here is how it works.
好的 规则是这样的
I'll ask you questions about your mothers.
我会问你们关于你们母亲的一些事
And your mothers are going to quickly write down the correct answer. OK?
你们的妈妈会快速将答案写下来
All right. Here we go. Let's go, Joshua.
好 那我们开始吧 约书亚
Let's do this, mom. It's already getting competitive.
开始啦 两位妈妈 我已经闻到火药味了
OK, Beverly, do you want to give a little pep talk to Jordan?
比弗利 你想给乔丹加个油吗
Oh, no.
不用了
All right. OK. Has your mother ever hated one of your girlfriends?
好 你们的妈妈有没有讨厌过你们的女朋友
OK. Jordan, I'm going to come to you first.
好 乔丹 你先说
What do you think? Do you think your mom has ever hated one of your girlfriends? Yes.
你觉得呢 你妈妈有没有讨厌过你的女朋友 有
Do you think that is what she is going to say?
你觉得你妈妈会这样回答吗
Well, I reckon this one might be a point for you guys. What do you think?
我觉得 这个问题大家可以想想 你们怎么看
OK. Beverly, have you ever hated one of Jordan's girlfriends?
好 比弗利 你有讨厌过敲乔丹的女朋友吗
Of course!
当然有
Hang on. Which girlfriends have you hated, Beverly?
等会儿 比弗利 你讨厌他的哪一任女朋友
Which one didn't I?
哪一任我不讨厌
Look at Jordan's face! Look at—
注意乔丹的表情 看——
All right. Let's move over to Kim and Josh.
好 再来看这边 金和乔什
Josh, do you think your mom has ever hated any of your girlfriends?
乔什 你猜你妈妈有没有讨厌过你的哪一任女朋友
I don't think so. I think I did a pretty good job at picking them out. Yeah.
我觉得没有 我觉得我选女朋友的眼光很好 嗯
I want to say so. OK.
我就想说这个 好
Also I know they are watching.
我知道他们也在看这个节目
You guys has been great.
你们都很优秀
You guys have been great and it is thanksgiving tomorrow.
你们都很好 明天是感恩节
I might want to come around, if you know what I'm saying.
我可能会去到处转一转 不知道你们听懂我意思没有
All right. Let's find out.
好 我们来揭晓答案
Kim, have you ever hated any of Josh's girlfriends?
金 你有没有讨厌过乔什的哪一任女朋友
No, till later.
本来没有 后来有了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, he has really good taste in women, and I have loved all of them,
嗯 他跳女朋友的眼光很好 每一个我都很喜欢
but then he told me a story afterwards about one that wasn't so great.
但后来他跟我说了其中一个人的事情 我就觉得不太好了
Oh, yeah. Sorry, Joshua.
嗯 抱歉 约书亚
I think we have got a little look into that, haven't we?
我觉得这件事我们要八卦一下 不是吗
Man, mom.
妈 喂
What-what happened, Josh?
后来发生了什么事 乔什
Man, there was just—we date, it was all good and fun and dandy.
就是——我们出去约会 一切都很好
But then afterwards, I just found out information that happened during the relationship that I didn't need to know.
但后来 我发现了一些我不应该知道的事
OK. I hear what you're saying. I hear what you're saying. I hear what you're saying.
好吧 我知道了 我知道了 我知道了
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Whisper, whisper.
悄悄告诉我
Her name is Ari.
她叫奥里
I know what you're saying. Ari, if you're watching—
我知道了 奥里 如果在看这个节目的的话
All right. Hey, listen. Don't mess with my boy.
听我说 不要跟这个男生在一起
You don't mess with my boy, Josh.
不要跟乔什在一起
Not on my watch. Not on my watch.
至少不能被我看见
All right. Question two. Here we go.
好 第二个问题来了
Has your mother ever sent a sexy photo of herself to someone?
你们的母亲有没有给别人发过她们的性感照片
I'm going to come to you first, Jordan.
你先来 乔丹
What do you think? What do you think?
你觉得呢
What do you reckon, Jordan?
你怎么看
Has your mom ever sent a sexy photo of herself to someone?
你的母亲有没有给别人发过她的性感照片
Well, she used to have like parties with drinks and stuff. So I mean she—
她以前经常参加聚会啊 喝酒啊什么的 所以我想——
Yeah, because that is the same.
嗯 因为这两个本质上是差不多的
Well I mean like her favorite drink was long island, iced tea. OK.
我是想说 她最喜欢喝长岛冰茶嘛 好
So I mean yes.
所以我觉得有过
You think she has? Yeah.
你是说你觉得她给别人发过性感照片是吗 是的
Let's find out, Beverly, have you ever sent a sexy photo of yourself to someone?
来看看答案 比弗利 你给别人发过性感照片吗
Yes!
发过
When was this, Beverly?
什么时候 比弗利
Back in the day, now.
想当年
I did send some photos so there are probably some old Polaroid still circulating right now.
我的确是发过 可能现在还有一些还在流传
Well, it just so happens that I have got one of them here tonight.
是的 而且我这里还带了一张
All right. Let's move over here. Josh, what you think?
好 再来看这边 乔什 你猜呢
Do you think your mom has ever sent a sexy photo of herself to someone else?
你觉得你母亲有给别人发过她的性感照片吗
I think so. She works out all the time.
我觉得发过 她老不在家
She is probably doing it for a reason.
总是有理由的吧
Oh, dear.

No health reasons. No health reasons.
不是什么好理由
Nothing like that. No absolutely not.
绝对不是 完全不是
Just for the benefit of sending photos. Let's find out.
只是为了享受发照片带来的好处 来看答案
Kim, have you ever sent a sexy photo? Oh, my gosh! Yeah!
金 你给别人发过性感照片吗 天 真的有
Hang on. Kim, when was this?
等会儿 什么时候发的
About six months ago.
大概六个月前
OK. This has been a bad night for Josh.
好吧 那个夜晚对乔什来说一定很难熬
Oh, well, I love both of your moms. This is a wonderful amount of honesty.
我很喜欢两位母亲 非常感谢你们的诚实
I did say earlier that the winner of this game gets three months free therapy.
之前就说了赢家可以享受三个月的免费心理治疗
OK. Well, listen. Now it is time to turn the tables.
听我说 现在是时候换边了
And this question is going to go to the moms, OK?
问题是问妈妈们的
And then the sons will tell us the correct answer, OK?
然后儿子们来揭晓正确答案 好吗
You don't need to write this one down. OK? Guys, you just need to tell me.
这道题的答案不用写出来 回答就好了
Let's go first to Beverly.
凑个比弗利开始
Beverly, do you think Jordan has any tattoos he hasn't told you about?
比弗利 你觉得乔丹身上有没有什么你不知道的纹身
No.
没有
Why so sure, Beverly?
为什么这么肯定
No. I don't think he would have to dig a needle.
我觉得他不需要纹身
No. It is not going to work.
他不能纹身
No? Jordan, do you have any tattoos your mother doesn't know about?
没有是吧 乔丹 你身上有你母亲不知道的纹身吗
Nope.
没有
No, he doesn't. The right answer. Well done!
他身上没有 答案正确 漂亮
Kim, has Josh got any tattoos that you don't know about?
金 乔什身上有什么你不知道的纹身吗
If he does, I will kill him. So I am going to say no.
如果有 我就杀了他 所以我选没有
Josh? Joshua?
乔什你说呢
Do you have any tattoos—he just went—oh, do you have any tattoos that Kim doesn't know about?
你身上有——你身上有金不知道的纹身吗
It is not exactly a tattoo.
严格来讲并不是纹身
Two years ago I had the idea to brand my butt with the letters—No!
两年前我突发奇想想在屁股上文几个字母——不
My name's Josh. I tried to brand the letters j-o-s-h.
我叫乔什嘛 就想文上 JOSH四个字母
I got the j and o. And it is too painful.
我就纹了J和O 太疼了
What are your branding yourself with?
你用什么纹的
I think we would all like to see it. Reggie's moving.
我觉得大家应该都挺想看的 雷吉要过来了
Oh, my god! Look at that.
天 看
Well, listen, guys. You are fantastic.
听我说 你们太棒了
You going to have a lot to talk about at thanksgiving tomorrow.
明天感恩节你们一定有的聊了
Thank you so much for playing.
谢谢你们的参与
Ladies and gentlemen, give a huge rounds of applause. Stick around.
女士们先生们 热烈的掌声送给他们 不要走开 精彩马上回来

vv*GH9!Q1~d^GO7JSV_Oe70S4G^zfjMqK0VMzA1vdq8f~YB~
分享到