(单词翻译:单击)
And in the blue room tonight, he's an Oscar-winning, acting icon, one of the most recognizable voices on the planet.
今晚在蓝色房间里的人 他是著名演员 是奥斯卡得主 拥有世界上最具有辨识力的声音之一
What a joy to be spending the evening with Mr. Morgan Freeman! Everybody!
很开心今晚能邀请到摩根·弗里曼 大家掌声有请
Listen to that.
听听他说什么
Morgan, such a pleasure to have you on the show.
摩根 很开心你能来我们节目
Hello, James. It's great to be here.
詹姆斯 你好 我也很开心能参加这个节目
Right, is it frozen?
等会 这个画面是静止的吗
Is there a problem with the microphone?
还是麦克风出了问题
No, James.
没有问题
I'm Morgan Freeman.
我是摩根·弗里曼
And when I communicate I usually do so through deep, wavy and profound voiceover.
只是我讲话的时候习惯用这种低沉的画外音的方式
It's amazing. Incredible that we can actually hear Morgan Freeman's inner thoughts.
很好听 太难得了 我们居然有机会听到摩根·弗里曼真实的想法
Not exactly, James. You can hear my voiceover voice.
并不是 你能听见的是我录旁白时的声音
This is where the vibrations of my warm,
我只是在这一瞬间用低沉的
soothing baritone voiceover adds a certain graphite to an otherwise fleeting and ephemeral moment.
安抚人心的音调这样说话
Well, what is the difference?
有什么差别啊
What are your inner thoughts?
那你的内心想法是什么样的呢
Do I have milk in the fridge?
我冰箱里还有牛奶吗
I'm not sure.
不敢肯定
I think I should pick some up on the way home.
我回家的时候要再买一些
I can see the difference.
我发现区别了
Listen, we cannot wait for you to come down here on the couch. We really can't.
我已经怕不急待的想让你到沙发这里来了 真的好期待
Do I really need to?
有必要吗
Well, what do you mean, do you really need to?
有必要吗 是什么意思
Do you need to come down on the couch? yeah, yeah, you do.
你是说有没有必要到沙发这里来吗 当然啊 当然有必要
Sorry. I was still thinking about milk. Right.
抱歉 我刚才是在想买牛奶的事 好吧
Can't wait to come down there and meet you.
等不及想下来了
We can't wait either, Morgan Freeman! Everybody, all right.
我们也等的很着急 大家掌声欢迎 摩根·弗里曼