哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第304期
日期:2018-03-29 16:13

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Again this is something I often fall into.
我也经常因此而困扰
And just recently I fell into this. And it happened...
我最近刚遇到这个情况
I know many of you saw the Jon Stewart show. So what happened in the Jon Stewart show... he was so fast, way too fast for me...
你们许多人看过Jon Stewart脱口秀,在Jon Stewart脱口秀中,他讲得太快,对我而言超级快
I felt like I was 2 questions behind still contemplating and thinking and saying "well,
我感觉就像落后了两拍,还在深思和考虑着两个之前的问题
this could be interesting research." And Jon was...he was already 10 steps ahead.
“这会是个很有趣的研究”。而Jon已经领先了10步
So I fell behind and I felt slow.
我落后了,感觉很迟钝
And I also said something that I later regretted.
我也说了些后来让自己后悔的话
It was just one sentence. No big deal. But that is what I focus on.
只是一句话,没什么大不了的,但我专注在这上面
You know I flew home after. I went back to Israel. The whole flight that what I was thinking of.
我后来飞回家,飞回以色列,在飞机上我一直在想这事
Ignoring the other things. You know the fact that 2 hours after the Jon Stewart show, the book became a best seller.
忽略了其他的事情。Jon Stewart脱口秀完了后二小时,这本书成了最畅销书
future road

Completely ignore that. Didn't exist as far as I was concerned.
我完全忽略了这个。我根本没去考虑那
It was just that one sentence. How could I say it? Why didn't I prepare for it better?
我一直在想那句话,我怎么会说出来的?为什么没有更好的准备
And so on. And then I suddenly said, " Hey, wait a minute!" Tunnel Vision.
等等。然后我突然说"等一下"!隧道视野
And I zoomed out. I looked at the bigger picture.
我把它缩小了,我把视野扩大
Then I said, "okay, so I said something that I regret. Big deal." You know. It's comedy. It's fun.
然后我说”我说了一句让我后悔的话,超赞啊。”这是喜剧,很有趣
So many people, so many of your friends have watched and enjoyed it.
许多人在看,你的许多朋友都看过,都很喜欢
It was a great opportunity. I looked at the bigger picture.
这是个很好的机会,我看到了更大的方面
Gave myself the permission to be human.
允许自己做回一个人
To regret it. But then overall, I could see it in a much more rational light than before.
会感到后悔,但从总体上我能用比以前更理性的目光看待它
So again, as I said, I still apply... I still use these ideas. In the past, it would take me months to get over this one sentence.
像我说的,我仍然在用这些想法。过去,我可能要花几个月才不会想这句话

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到