梅赛德斯奔驰汽车广告 龟兔赛跑
日期:2018-02-27 13:59
(单词翻译:单击)
Hey, good luck hare.
嗨,祝你好运,兔子。
Ha, you better have a jet pack under there, turtle.
哈哈,你最好背一个喷气包,海龟。
It's "Tortoise" actually.
是乌龟。
Alright, bask in my glory.
好吧,享受我的荣耀吧。
On your mark. Get set.
各就各位。预备。
Wooo! Later roadkill.
喔!一会儿见,路毙龟。
On your left. Coming through.
在你左边。借过。
Hey, deal me in, guys.
嘿,伙计们,加我一个。
Plot twist. Slow and steady my ass.
剧情反转了。这下能让我从容不迫了。
Read 'em and weep, boys. Huh?
哭吧,兄弟们。哈?
Woo hoo! Who's your turtle?
喔呼!谁是海龟啊?
Introducing the hare-raising power and performance of the Mercedes AMG GT. It's no fairy tale.
向大家介绍这款具备令人震惊的动力和性能的梅赛德斯AMG GT。这不是童话故事。
重点单词