(单词翻译:单击)
Good morning, sir. You ready to get up?
早上好,先生。准备好要起床了吗?
I'm going to get your feet up.
我来帮你把腿抬起来。
How are you doing today? OK. Good morning.
你今天感觉怎么样?还不错。早上好。
I remember always looking at my dad's arms back when I was like 8, 9, 10 years old.
我还记得我在8、9、10岁的时候,总是看着我爸爸的手臂。
He had arms like Popeye. He was a towboat captain.
他有着像大力水手一样的手臂。他是一位拖船船长。
And I so admired his physique.
我十分崇拜他的体格。
And now it's a different story, you know? And that's just the way it is.
现在你知道的,一切都变了。人生就是这样。
So my dad had a stroke and now he can't get around. He can't walk.
我爸爸中风之后就不能四处行走了。他现在不能走路了。
And he needs me to help him out.
他需要我的帮助。
And my son Luke and I have been doing it.
我的儿子卢克和我一直在做。
And I'd do anything, anything for him.
我愿意为他做任何事。
I can give you a really good Mohawk. You look like a punk rocker.
我帮你弄个超酷的莫霍克头型吧。你看起来像个玩儿朋克摇滚的。
There's a definite role reversal that happens.
这真的就像角色调换一样。
I have to wake him up in the morning and take care of him, groom him, and shave him and shower him.
我必须一大早叫他起床,照顾他,给他整理衣服,给他剃胡子、洗澡。
It's actually an honor to do that for your father, because he did it for me when I was a kid.
实际上,为你的父亲做这些事真的很荣幸,因为在我是个小孩子的时候,他就是为我这么做的。
My dad's got the greatest face. His squishy face is just amazing.
我爸爸的脸非常完美。他那张柔软的脸简直太棒了。
He's sort of thin-skinned and I don't want to cut it at all.
他的皮肤很薄,我不想割伤它哪怕是一点儿。
So I got to be careful with that face. But he'll just say, do this, do that.
因此我对他的脸总是很小心。但是他会说注意这里,注意那里。
You got to make sure that you shave my neck down. You got to do my lips up.
你要确定没有刮到我的脖子。你要刮我的嘴唇上方。
You know, he was really particular about his sideburns.
你知道的,他真的非常在意自己的鬓角。
That's where your sideburns start? Yeah.
这里就是你的鬓角,对吧?是的。
I'm not going to touch your sideburns. OK, good. OK?
我不会碰你的鬓角的。很好。好的。
How am I doing so far, Dad? OK.
爸爸,我目前做的还可以吧?很好。
You know, it takes me like a half an hour to shave my father, because I have to be so careful
我必须花一个半小时来给我爸爸剃胡子,因为我要非常小心。
Be careful with that razor. OK, I will, I will, I will, I will.
小心剃须刀。好的,我会的,我会的。
All right, there we go. OK, good. I love that face. Hi.
好了,刮好了。很好。我很满意这张脸。嗨。
I'm one of the lucky ones. A lot of my friends my age do not have their dads. And I still have my dad.
我是个幸运的家伙。我许多同龄的朋友都没有父亲了。我父亲仍然健在。
He always says to me-- he looks up at me after I pour love on him for the whole day and he says,
他总是对我说,在我用我全部的爱照顾他一整天后,他抬着头看着我说,
I don't know what I did to deserve you.
我不知道我做了什么才会拥有你这样的儿子。
And I say, Dad, I got you. I got you, Dad.
而我说,这是因为我有你这样的爸爸。