Crushing It 做得很出色
日期:2018-02-03 16:01

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Welcome to English @ the Movies, where we teach you American English heard at the movies.
欢迎来到《看电影学英语》节目,我们在这里教授你在电影中听到的美式英语。
Our saying today is "crushing it", from the movie "Despicable Me 3".
我们今天的短语是crushing it,出自电影《神偷奶爸3》。
This is the third animated cartoon about a man named Gru.
这是关于格鲁的第三部动画电影。
In this film, he meets up with his brother Dru to battle a criminal.
在这部电影中,他遇到了自己的兄弟德鲁,一同打击罪犯。
Listen for the expression "crushing it".
留意听一下crushing it这个表达。
So how are things career-wise? Ha, ha! Great.
在事业方面怎么样?啊哈哈,棒极了。
You let the most wanted villain just get away. You're fired!
你让最高通缉犯逃掉了。你被开除了!
So, so great. Crushing it.
非常棒。做得很出色。

电影《神偷奶爸3》

So what is the meaning of "crushing it"?
那么crushing it是什么含义呢?
Does it mean I am doing a great job or I am doing a bad job?
是说我做得很出色还是说我做得很差劲?
Listen again. Did you have the right answer?
再听一遍。你知道正确答案了吗?
So how are things career-wise? Ha, ha! Great.
在事业方面怎么样?啊哈哈,棒极了。
You let the most wanted villain just get away. You're fired!
你让最高通缉犯逃掉了。你被开除了!
So, so great. Crushing it.
非常棒。做得很出色。
"Crushing it" means I am doing a great job.
Crushing it的意思是我做得很棒。
To crush something means to destroy it.
crush某些东西的意思是将其破坏。
This saying means you are doing such a great job or you are destroying something.
这个短语的意思是你做得很棒,或者你搞砸了某事。
But this is a funny movie.
不过这是一部喜剧电影。
And Gru is making a joke when he said he is crushing it after he lost his job.
格鲁是在丢掉工作后,开玩笑说自己表现很棒。
And that is English @ the Movies. I'm Ambor.
以上就是今天的《看电影学英语》,我是安博尔。

分享到