(单词翻译:单击)
Hot tea. Cheese and pickle. Keep away from those mince pies
热茶。奶酪和黄瓜。可不要吃那些肉饼。
Any last minute requests?
又是小孩子的愿望?
Oh no, just bills.
不,就是一些账单。
Fly Safe. Don't forget Australia!
安全飞行。不要忘了澳大利亚!
I won't! Easily done. Rudolph, harrr!
我不要会的!简单。鲁道夫,我们走!
Dear Mrs Claus. My name is Jake and I am 6 years old.
亲爱的圣诞奶奶,我的名字是杰克,我今年6岁了。
Jake! Stop taking my things!
杰克!不要拿我的东西!
I've a big sister called Anna who is tall and sometimes angry.
我有个姐姐叫安娜,很高也很容易生气。
Get out! Dad! Jake!
出去!爸爸!杰克!
I also have a dog called Tiger who loves eating things.
我也有只狗,名字叫泰格,爱吃东西。
Kill Tiger kill! Jake stop! Stop! I'm sorry.
快,泰格。杰克,停下来!抱歉。
This Christmas, I need your help.
今年的圣诞节,我需要你的帮助。
Because I want something. And I know you can get it for me
因为我知道有些东西你可以给我。
Tiger, shhh!
泰格,嘘。
Dad! Did you? Don't look at me! Alright come on!
爸爸!是你吗?不要看我!来吧!
To Anna, Jake wanted you to have this. With Love, Mrs Claus.
送给安娜,杰克想把这个给你。爱你,来自圣诞奶奶。
Oh! Jake! Oh thank you so much Jake!
哦,杰克。谢谢你,杰克!
You might think I don't like my sister very much. But I do. I love her a lot.
你可能会觉得我不爱我的姐姐。但是我爱她。我非常爱她。
And I want her to be happy at Christmas. Love Jake. Age 6, but 7 in 2 weeks.
我想她有一个快乐的圣诞节。爱你的杰克。还有两个月就7岁了。
Merry Christmas. How was your night?
圣诞快乐。昨晚怎么样?
Oh you know, quiet.
你知道的,安静。
How did that get there?
你是怎么拿到这个的?
Well it wouldn't be fun if you knew all my secrets
如果你知道我的所有秘密,就不好玩了。