(单词翻译:单击)
This is Everyday Grammar. I'm Lucija.
欢迎收看《每日语法》栏目,我是露西佳 。
I'm Looking Forward To this episode.
我很期待本期节目 。
And I'm Kaveh. I Came Up With the topic.
我是卡维,我想到的这个话题 。
No you didn't! Don't try to Get Away With saying you were the mastermind behind this awesome topic.
不,不是你!别侥幸说你是这个极好话题背后的策划者 。
Ok, why don't we Get on With the lesson, since we don't have much time.
好吧,既然我们没有太多时间,为什么不继续上课呢?
Plus, we get along really well, so I don't want to fight. Friends? Friends.
另外,我们相处得很好,我不想打架 。是朋友吗?是朋友!
Three-part Phrasal Verbs are idiomatic expressions that have one verb and two particles.
三词动词短语是一种习惯表达,有一个动词和两个介词 。
A particle is a word that must appear with another word to creat meaning.
介词必须与另一个单词一起才有意义 。
Like, Look Forward To, Verb+particle+particle.
比如,Look Forward To,动词+介词+介词 。
Three-part Phrasal Verbs are useful when you are trying to express yourself in a natural way without being too wordy.
当你试图用一种不太冗长的自然方式表达自己时,三词动词短语很有用 。
But you have to remember a couple of things about Three-part Phrasal Verbs.
但是你要记住三词动词短语的几个要点:
1. They are inseparable. No part of speech can separate them.
1. 它们分不开 。说话的任何部分都不能把它们分开 。
2. Changing any part of the three-part phrasal verbs changes its meaning.
2. 改变三词动词短语的任何部分都会改变它的意思 。
Catch Up To has a different meaning than Catch Up On. So be careful.
Catch Up To与Catch Up On的意思不同 。所以要小心 。
3. Be aware that Three-part Phrasal Verbs in American English might have a different meaning from the same phrasal verbs in British English.
3. 请注意,美式英语中的三词动词短语可能与英式英语中的同一短语意思不同 。
Here are the meanings of the Three-part Phrasal Verbs we used today:
下面是我们今天使用的三词动词短语的意思: