(单词翻译:单击)
Boxwars really feels like a medieval battle.
纸箱大战很有中世纪战争的味道 。
Five, four. The only difference. Three, two. is it's with cardboard. One. Boxwar!
五,四,唯一的区别,三,二,就是我们的盒子是纸板做的 。一 。纸箱大战万岁!
There's rules to Boxwars, but they're very limited. You will die!
纸箱大战也是有规则的,只是不多 。你死定了!
There's no winners. We like to say that if you're in a Boxwars, you've already lost.
纸箱大战没有所谓的赢家,我们总是说,开战那一刻开始,你就已经输了 。
I'm Ross, I'm one of the supreme overlords of Boxwars.
我是Ross,是纸箱大战的超级霸主之一 。
Boxwars is a collective of people that love to get together, create cardboard creations, and then destroy them in an epic battle.
纸箱大战就是一群喜欢一起玩的人,用纸箱做出各种创意的造型,然后在一场史诗级的大战中把它们销毁的活动 。
It's more about competitiveness in being creative.
这个活动更多的是进行创意比拼 。
The only materials that you can use are cardboard, adhesives like tape, hot glue, whatever you can find in packaging,
材料的话,只能用纸箱以及胶带、胶水之类在包装时用到的东西,
that's the stuff that we like to use to build our suits.
我们就用这些材料来组装我们的铠甲 。
Every single battle has a new engineering challenge, like building a giant aircraft carrier,
每一场战争都会遇到新的工程问题,比如要组装一个巨型航母,
or building a monster truck that actually rolls, or a train which has to carry in a whole bunch of policemen.
组装一台机动的怪兽卡车又或是能载一群警察的火车 。
We encourage people to come down to our events and build as elaborate costumes as they can possibly make.
我们鼓励大家都加入进来,尽力做出最精细的服装 。
Once they've built the props, then we all gather at a park, and then, we battle.
组装完道具之后,我们就会在一个公园集合,然后开战 。
Everyone comes in and clashes and destroys everything.
大家一起冲进来厮杀,直到一切都化为纸片 。
Stuff that we've spent weeks on designing, it's all gone in seconds.
那些我们花了好几周设计的东西,统统在一瞬间被毁掉 。
We just started off really small, but then, all of a sudden, it blew up.
一开始我们只是很少几个人在玩,之后这个游戏突然就火起来了 。
There's generally around about 50 to 100 people in the actual battle,
真正参战的人一般只有50到100人,
and then it can be hundreds and hundreds of spectators.
但每次都有成千上万的人过来看热闹 。
We've got chapters that have started up all around the world.
我们在世界各地都有分会,
We've had groups in Japan, in Europe, in America, in Canada.
日本,欧洲,美国,加拿大都有 。
It seems so childish, but it's fantastic that a concept like this crosses cultural and language barriers.
虽然这个活动看着有点幼稚,但这种理念能够跨越文化和语言的障碍是一件非常棒的事情 。
Boxwars is based around comedy. That's the whole point of Boxwars,
纸箱大战是围绕喜剧精神展开的,喜剧精神是我们的核心理念 。
We're losers. What we're doing is quite pathetic.
我们都是屌丝 。我们做的事情就是很可悲 。
We should all have real jobs, but here we are building stuff out of cardboard.
我们本来都应该有一份正经的工作,但我们却在这里玩弄这些纸箱子 。
If you laugh at us, that's exactly what we want.
如果你觉得好笑,那我们的目的就达到了 。
Alright, that's pretty pathetic.
好吧,听着好像的确挺可悲的 。