(单词翻译:单击)
Welcome back to the Lowe Down with Rob Lowe
欢迎收看《罗伯·劳低俗秀》
the show where I ask how Lowe can you go.
本期节目将讨论你有多低俗(“低俗”与“劳”谐音)
Tonight I am joined with fellow actor and comedian and talk show host James Corden.
今晚的嘉宾是演员兼脱口秀主持人詹姆斯·柯登
James, thanks for coming by.
詹姆斯 谢谢你能来
Thanks very much. Congratulations on the people's choice nomination.
谢谢你邀请我 也恭喜你获得最高人气奖提名
Oh, thanks. It is a tremendous honor.
谢谢 这对我来说是很高的赞誉了
Because it is the people—Congratulations to you as well.
因为它是由大家——也恭喜你
Oh, thank you. Yeah, I do. It is a really high honor.
谢谢 我明白的 这是一种很高的赞誉
Yes, yes, it is a high honor.
是的 的确级别很高
It may be high. But I hope that you're prepared to go Lowe.
但我希望你今天已经准备好要变“低”了
Because I'm Rob Lowe and you're on the Lowe Down with me, Rob Lowe.
因为我是罗伯·劳 你上的节目叫《罗伯·劳低俗秀》

Tell us a little bit about the transition from acting to talk show hosting.
跟大家聊聊你是怎么从演员转型到脱口秀主持人的
Well, in many ways, it is very similar,
在很多方面 这两个职业是相似的
but of course as an actor, you have a script
但当然 演员是有剧本的
whereas when I'm doing the talk show I'm sort of very much more on the fly, you know.
而做脱口秀主持的话 很多时候需要自我放飞一下 你懂得
Understood. And it must have been some sort of culture shock, right?
明白 那你应该也经历过一些文化冲击吧
Moving from London to the United States? Very much so.
我是指从伦敦搬到美国来 很多
I mean London is an urban city and I have to say I'm very much enjoying being in Los Angeles. I really am.
伦敦其实是个城市 应该说我在洛杉矶生活得还挺好的 真的
Yeah, I can understand that.
嗯 明白
But you moved your entire family. Am I right?
但你是举家都搬过来了是吧
You have a 5 week-old? Is that right?
你还有一个5周大的女儿 没错吧
That's right. My wife deserves the most credit for that.
对 这其中 我妻子的功劳是最大的
She is certainly one who put all the effort in moving two young children. You know?
是由于她的努力 我们才能让两个孩子都搬过来
You know, one thing I've always wanted to ask you about was the structure of your show.
还有一件事我一直想问来着 就是关于你的脱口秀节目的策划
Does it ever get uncomfortable?
你会不会有时候觉得很尴尬
I think it would be having so many guests on the show at the same time could be very uncomfortable.
有这么多观众盯着看 是我的话 会觉得很不适应
I've certainly been more uncomfortable on other shows, I have to say.
的确 我上别人的节目的话会适应的多
That is interesting.
很有意思啊
Well, listen. Stick around.
大家不要走开
Because we'll be right back with Michelle Obama.
稍后上场的嘉宾是米歇尔·奥巴马
Can we just stay here?
我们就躺在这儿没事吧
