(单词翻译:单击)
Here's what people are talking about. The big story is still Trump's physical,
大家谈论最多的还是小特身体问题,
which he passed with flying colors. Yeah. Surprisingly, yeah.
他更是以优异的成绩通过了身体检查,太不可思议了对吗 。
A lot of people were very skeptical when they heard that Trump only weighs 239 pounds.
当他们听说小特只有239磅重时,他们还有点不太敢相信 。
But actually checks out when you remember that for the weigh-in, Trump took off his clothes and his hair. So I mean, that's...
如果是赛前称重的话就说的通了,小特一定会脱掉衣服和头发,所以...
Makes sense. It balances out. So they say Trump hopes to drop 10 to 15 pounds this year...
那就说通了,相抵了,小特希望今年减重10-15磅,
while Melania hopes to drop 239. Ho! Ho! Hey! Ho!
梅拉尼娅希望他减重239磅,哦哦哦 。
This surprised some people. Trump's doctor says he got a perfect score on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment,
下面的才令人惊叹,小特的医生说他在蒙特利尔认知评估量表的表现非常棒,
which is a test that examines someone's mental clarity.
这个测试是检测头脑清晰度的 。
Well, we got our hands on Trump's answers, and I think that they may have gotten a little....
我们对小特的答案动了些手脚,我想这个应该有点....
They've gone a little easy with him with the grading. Really?
他们对小特的测试防水了,真的吗?
I think, well, just take a look. I don't know. The first question was,
先来看看吧,我不知道,第一个问题是,
what is similar about a grape and an orange?
葡萄和橘子有什么相似之处?
Trump said they're both types of soda. It's correct, but, yeah. He's right, I mean...
小特说两个都有苏打口味的汽水,没错,他说的对,我的意思是...
Next, they asked, what is 30 minus 7? Trump said my approval rating.
下一个问题,他们问30-7等于多少? 小特说这是我的支持率 。
And he.... Whoa! This is... And then they said, draw a square.
哦哦哦,这是,他们说画一个正方形 。
Trump drew a doodle of Mike Pence. Oh, my. That is actually a good drawing. A good drawing though, very good drawer. Yeah.
小特随便画了一个麦克·彭斯,画的不错,画的真好,天才画家,没错 。
Next, they asked what is the name of this animal? Trump said Mufasa.
下一题,这个动物叫什么名字,小特回答的是木法沙 。
Not wrong. Finally, they asked, what's the name of this animal? Trump said boobasaurus. Well, I mean you got one, one wrong.
他没错,最后是这个动物叫什么,小特说“boobasaurus”,他就错了一个 。
One wrong out of the whole thing. No, no, that's not bad. Not bad.
错了一个,不错的成绩,不错 。
This is pretty big. Today, Senator Jeff Flake gave a big speech on the Senate floor,
下面这个新闻大了,参议员杰夫·弗雷克在参议院发表演讲,
and he compared President Trump to Russian dictator Joseph Stalin.
他将小特和俄罗斯独裁者斯大林相比较 。
Trump said why, because we were both elected by Russians.
小特说为什么,因为他们都是俄罗斯人选举出来的 。
After he was accused of making racist remarks in a meeting last week,
上周,小特因为种族言论遭到斥责,
Trump tweeted that his approval rating among black voters has doubled. That story again.
小特发布“推特”,说黑人对他的支持率增加了一倍,又是老一套 。
Two times zero is still zero. Just so you know. Doubled. Doubled.
二乘以零还是零,增加了一倍,一倍 。
This morning, Eric Trump went on Fox and Friends and passionately defended his father,
今天早上,埃里克·特朗普上了《福克斯和朋友》节目,并为父亲讨回了公道,
while at home the President was like, where do I know that guy from? I like him. I like him a lot.
而待在家里的小特却说,这个人是从哪里来的? 我非常喜欢他 。
You guys see this? Yesterday in Japan, someone sent a false alert about a North Korean missile.
看这个新闻了吗? 昨天日本误报朝鲜发射导弹 。
Then the guy who sent it said yeah, I might have lied about why I left my last job in Hawaii. Sorry! Uh, Oops! Sorry!
误报员出面说,好耶,关于我为什么要辞去夏威夷的工作,我应该说个谎,对不起了 。
Listen to this, I saw that the UK just appointed a Minister of Loneliness.
听下面这个,我听说英国任命了一位孤独部长 。
The UK just appointed a Minister of Loneliness. Yeah. To deal with the sad reality of modern life. Yeah.
英国任命了一位孤独部长,没错,来处理现代人的孤独问题 。
Minister of Loneliness.As if Morrissey wasn't enough.
孤独部长,我看英国的莫西里还不够多 。
They named him Minister of Loneliness. Even worse,even worse,
他们任命他为孤独部长,更坏的是,更可恶的是,
she's the only person in the world with that job. I mean, how sad! How sad is that?
她是全球唯一一个拥有这份工作的人,太悲催了,太悲催了 。
It's the only person, can't relate to anyone.
他和任何人都没有关系 。
Finally, I want to say, you liked that Morrissey one? Yeah, I know, that was classic, It was classic, thank you, thank you.
最后我想说,你喜欢莫西里? 太经典了,太经典了,没错,谢谢你 。
Finally, I want to say congrats to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West who just welcomed a baby girl this week. Yeah! Yeah.
最后我想祝贺金·卡戴珊和坎耶·维斯特,他们的女儿本周出生了,太棒了 。
I don't have a joke for that. I just want to think back to the good old days when that would have been our lead story.
关于他们没有什么梗了,我只是想回到过去,想想当初他们可是我们首先要说的话题 。
There you go. We have a great show tonight. Give it up for The Roots, ladies and gentlemen.
今晚的节目非常精彩,女士们先生们掌声送给紫根合唱团 。