I'm From A Different Planet 我来自另外一个星球
日期:2017-11-27 16:16

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Welcome to English @ the Movies, where we teach you American English heard at the movies.
欢迎来到《看电影学英语》节目,我们在这里教授你在电影中听到的美式英语。
Our saying today is "I'm from a different planet", from the movie "The Space Between Us".
我们今天的短语是I'm from a different planet,出自电影《回到火星》。
It is about a boy who grows up on Mars.
这部电影讲述的是一个在火星长大的男孩的故事。
He makes friends with someone very far away, a girl on earth.
他和一个距离非常远的人--地球上的一个女孩,成为了朋友。
Listen for the saying "I'm from a different planet".
留意听一下I'm from a different planet这个短语。
Tell me where you're really from.
告诉我你实际上来自哪里。
Mars. I was born here.
火星。我出生在这里。
Yeah, sometimes I feel like I'm from a different planet too.
是啊,有时候我也觉得我是来自另外一个星球。


So what is the meaning of "I'm from a different planet"?
I'm from a different planet是什么意思呢?
Is it: I am not from this city or I feel like I do not belong?
是我不是来自这个城市还是我感觉我不属于这里?
Listen again. Did you get it right?
再听一遍。你答对了吗?
Tell me where you're really from.
告诉我你实际上来自哪里。
Mars. I was born here.
火星。我出生在这里。
Yeah, sometimes I feel like I'm from a different planet too.
是啊,有时候我也觉得我是来自另外一个星球。
"I'm from a different planet" means you feel like you do not belong.
I'm from a different planet的含义是你觉得你不属于这里。
In the movie, the boy is lonely because there are only 14 other people on Mars.
在这部电影中,这个男孩很孤独,因为火星上只有其他14个人。
The girl feel lonely too.
这个女孩也觉得很孤独。
She thinks she does not belong with all the people she knows.
她认为自己和那些认识的人没什么关系。
And that make her feel like she is from a different planet.
这就使她感觉自己来自另外一个星球。
And that is English @ the Movies. I'm Ambor.
以上就是今天的《看电影学英语》,我是安博尔。

分享到