My Heart Was Broken 我的心都碎了
日期:2017-11-14 13:58

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Welcome to English @ the Movies, where we teach you American English heard at the movies.
欢迎来到《看电影学英语》节目,我们在这里教授你在电影中听到的美式英语。
Our phrase today is "my heart was broken", from the movie "Manchester by the Sea".
我们今天的短语是my heart was broken,出自电影《海边的曼彻斯特》。
It tells the story of a man whose brother died and now he must care for his teenage son.
这部电影讲述的是在哥哥去世之后,一个男人现在必须要照顾哥哥十几岁儿子的故事。
But his trouble life also includes troubles with his wife.
此外,他生活中的烦恼还包括和妻子之间的问题。
Listen for the expression "my heart was broken".
留意听一下my heart was broken这个表达。
I said a lot of terrible things to you.
我以前对你说了很多过分的话。
My heart was broken. And I know yours was broken too.
我的心都碎了。我知道你的心也碎了。
No, you don't understand. There's nothing there. That's not true.
不,你不理解。这其实没什么大不了的。你骗我。

电影《海边的曼彻斯特》

So, what do you think "my heart was broken" means?
那么,你认为my heart was broken是什么意思呢?
Is it: my heart was not working well or my feelings were hurt badly?
是我的心不能正常跳动了还是我的感情严重受到伤害了?
I said a lot of terrible things to you.
我以前对你说了很多过分的话。
My heart was broken. And I know yours was broken too.
我的心都碎了。我知道你的心也碎了。
No, you don't understand. There's nothing there. That's not true.
不,你不理解。这其实没什么大不了的。你骗我。
"My heart was broken" means my feelings were hurt badly.
My heart was broken是指我的感情严重受到伤害。
In the film, the wife says her heart was broken. She was sad.
在这部电影中,妻子说她的心都碎了。她很伤心。
It does not mean that a person's heart is physically broken.
这个意思不是指一个人的心在肉体上碎了。
This expression is about emotions.
这个表达是有关情感方面的。
People may say it when something bad has happened and their feelings are hurt.
当有些糟糕的事情发生时,人们的感情受到伤害,他们就会说这个短语。
And that is English @ the Movies. I'm Ambor.
以上就是今天的《看电影学英语》,我是安博尔。

分享到