(单词翻译:单击)
Welcome to English in a Minute.
欢迎来到今天的《一分钟英语》栏目 。
Some expressions can be easier to remember because they rhyme.
某些表达很容易被人们牢记,因为这些表达都有韵律 。
Hye! How is your race training going?
嗨!你的跑步训练的怎么样了?
Oh, I am really questioning my decision to run a marathon.
我真的很质疑我跑马拉松的决定 。
My legs hurt, my feet hurt, my arms hurt… Well, no pain, no gain!
我腿疼,脚疼,胳膊也在疼 。好吧,一分耕耘一分收获!
It will all be worth it when you cross that finish line!
这一切都是值得的,在你跨过终点线后!
“No pain, No gain”means that nothing comes easily.
“一分耕耘一分收获”表示没有唾手可得的东西 。
Pain — or another kind of suffering —is sometimes necessary in order to reach your goals.
疼痛—或别的形式的苦难—有时是必要的,为了达到你的目标 。
It doesn’t have to just be physical pain.
这种痛苦并非仅仅是身体上的疼痛 。
A teacher might tell a student“No pain, no gain”if they complain about long nights of studying.
老师可能会告诉学生“一分耕耘一分收获”如果他们抱怨熬夜学习的话 。
And that’s English in a Minute!
以上就是今天的《一分钟英语》栏目!