《童军手册之僵尸启示录》主演现场模仿僵尸走路
日期:2017-11-16 07:21

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
zoDK--srV|EvW_VZe#^EJ^,815JN

David, a very, very funny film in which you play a zombie boy scout leader which sounds, I think huge fun to play.
大卫 你最近在一部很有趣的电影里出演了一支童子军的僵尸头目 听起来挺好玩
Yes, a lot of fun.
对 很有趣
So I think the movie is mostly about a scout leader's trying to get more recruits, but then becomes a zombie.
这部电影主要是讲一支童子军的头目想要招更多的人 然后变成了一个僵尸的故事
Nice hairpiece, by the way, right. Yes.
顺便说下 里面的假发片挺好看
Didn't even notice.
这个我倒没留意
What's it like playing a zombie?
演僵尸什么感觉

MQ]I=l%arAF-k=|,e!@U

《童军手册之僵尸启示录》主演现场模仿僵尸走路

xO(|yzTjN6JmFeaW5

Did someone from the walking dead come down and go OK, guys, this is—
有没有《行尸走肉》的演员过来你们剧组 知道说 好 那各位——
No, they actually have a choreographer on the set.
没有 我们有一个自己的动作指导
Mark Teague who was a performance art does all this naked—naked performance art, very physical thing.
马克·蒂格 他是一位表演艺术家 他很擅长裸体——裸体艺术 肢体表演类的
So he creates the physicality for the zombies.
他会给僵尸设计肢体动作
In our movie each of the zombies carries over their life personality to the zombie personality
电影里活人转变成僵尸有一个过程
so it's a little bit different than most films where they're just running at you.
所以就跟那些展现僵尸是怎么向你跑过来的电影有所不同
So they teach you to do like a zombie walk? Right.
那你还学了僵尸走路吗 对
I mean, we have a lot of space. I can move the table.
我在想 我们这儿地方还挺大的 桌子也可以搬走
Show us your zombie walk. Go.
给我们展示下僵尸是怎么走路的 来吧
Let's set a personality. Give me any type of personality.
那我需要一个人物形象 给我一个形象设定
Zombie hippie.
嬉皮士僵尸
Zombie hippie? OK. Zombie hippie, perfect.
嬉皮士僵尸 行 完美
Zombie hippie smokes a lot of weed and now he is a zombie.
这个嬉皮士吸了很多大麻 现在他变成僵尸了
OK, I'm going to go from hippie to some zombie hippie. All right.
好 那我就演一个嬉皮士变成嬉皮士僵尸吧
Good legs. Good legs. Good legs. Good legs.
走得不错 走得不错 不错 不错

@0e)JMMFYQ.Sj*CbJ#%IDD~oLSrUCy@5u-dcFnp_smLy
分享到