你害怕人工智能会替代你的工作吗?
日期:2017-09-23 06:26

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
AglGUhFCi6P1Kl%waI*V]0vHVo#a+,U

A lot of people are scared about AI. And the reason is I think we’ve seen too many Terminator movies.
很多人都害怕人工智能S@kb!)i!.i|。我觉得是因为我们看了太多的《终结者》电影
So we’re mixing many things up. So it is true Terminator is not the scenario we are planning for.
所以人们把很多东西都弄混了DKa+-)cu[6.GwZk,]6M。《终结者》里面的场景并不是我们的目标
But when it comes to artificial intelligence people get all these things confused.
可是谈到人工智能的时候,人们会很困惑
It’s robots, it’s awareness, it’s people smarter than us to some degree.
它是机器人,它是意识,它是某种程度上比我们还聪明的人
So we’re effectively afraid of robots that will move and are stronger and smarter than we are, like Terminator.
所以我们实际上很害怕机器人,它们会移动,比我们强壮,比我们聪明,就像终结者一样
So that’s not our aspiration. That’s not what I do when I’m thinking about artificial intelligence.
那并不是我们的愿景^Iu-@kpIU+kY^BVNeFs。我想到人工智能的时候并不是那个样子
When I’m thinking about artificial intelligence I’m thinking about it in the same way
我想到人工智能的时候,我想到的

&G0[WZ*e4mOr(&1Iw

80.png

kKo!GOtP&ah

that mass manufacturing has brought by forth created a whole new economy.
和大规模制造所带来的新型经济是一样的
So mass manufacturing allowed people to get new jobs that were unthinkable before.
大规模制造让人们得到了以前想都不敢想的工作
And those new jobs actually created the middle class.
而这些新工作实际上创造出了中产阶级
To me artificial intelligence is about developing... making computers better partners, effectively.
在我看来,人工智能就是发展,其实就是把电脑变成更好的搭档
And you’re already seeing that today.
今天大家也已经看到了
You’re already doing it except that it’s not really artificial intelligence.
你们都已经开始这么做了,只不过它不是真正的人工智能
Today whenever you want to engage in a project you go to Google.
现在,无论何时你想要了解一个项目的时候,你就会去找谷歌
Google uses advanced machine learning, really advanced.
谷歌使用的是很先进的机器学习,确实很先进
And you engage in a very narrow conversation with Google except that your conversation is just key words.
你和谷歌的对话很窄,你们的对话就只是几个关键字
So a lot of your time is spent trying to come up with the actual key word that you need to find the information and Google gives you the information.
所以你大部分时间都花在想出几个你需要的关键词来搜索信息,而谷歌也会给你想要的信息
And then you go out and try to make sense of it on your own and come back to Google for more.
然后你就自己去下功夫钻研,然后再回谷歌上搜索更多信息
And then go back out and that’s the way it works.
然后再自己钻研,这就是现在的模式
So imagine that instead of being a narrow conversations with key words
所以想象一下,不再是使用关键字的简单对话
you could actually engage for more and actual information meaning to have the computer reason with you about stuff that you may not know about.
你可以了解更多实际的信息,并且让电脑给你解释你不知道的事情
It’s not so much about the computer being aware.
这并不是说电脑有自己的意识
It’s the computer being a better tool to partner with you.
而是电脑成了你更好的搭档工具
Then you would be able to go much further.
这样你就可以有更深的造诣了
The same way that Google allows you to go much further already today
今天谷歌能给你提供更多帮助
because before through the exact same process you would have had to go to a library every time you wanted to search for information.
如果放在以前,也是同样的过程,但你必须得到图书馆去搜寻信息
So what I’m looking for when I do AI is I want the machine that partners with me to help me set up or solve real world problems
所以我做人工智能所追求的是,我想让跟我搭档的机器帮我建立或解决更多真实的问题
thinking about them in ways we have never thought about before. But it’s a partnership.
让它用前所未有的方式去思考问题1Ba_,G5c+uHUn=3YYXp。但这是合作关系XxQ!r6w8PSIPDmo0mQx
And you can take this partnership in so many different directions through additions to your brain like Elon Musk proposes
而且你可以像伊隆·马斯克所提议的那样,通过扩充你的大脑,让这种合作关系在很多领域都能通行
or through better search engines or through a robotic machine that helps you out.
或者使用更好的搜索引擎,又或者是使用能帮助你的机器人机器
But it’s not so much they’re going to replace you for that purpose.
但并不是说它们因此就会替代你
That is not the real purpose of AI.
那并不是人工智能的真正目的
The real purpose is for us to reach further the same way that we were able to reach further
真正的目的是让我们走的更远,就像福特发明自动化
when Ford invented automation or when Ford brought automation to mass market.
或者福特把自动化引入大众市场后我们有了更大的成就一样
People fear that automation might actually remove jobs.
人们担心自动化最终可能会消除工作机会
And what I want to stress is that that’s not artificial intelligence.
我想强调的是人工智能并不是那样的
Automation is something we’ve been doing for ages, all of us.
自动化是我们做了很久的事情,所有人
You do it at your home. You do it with the way you set up your own schedules.
你在家里会这样做nDCeuiYrPLTXKJ*0~x。你给自己定时间表的时候也会这么做
You do it for many, many things.
在很多很多事情上你都会使用自动化
In some cases it involves computers, in some cases it doesn’t.
有时候它包含有电脑,有时候不包含
Now the purpose of automation is to free time so that we can reach further.
现在自动化的目的是为了解放时间,以便于我们走的更远
So when a company starts using automation and it erases certain jobs
所以如果一个公司开始使用自动化,并且清除了一些工作岗位
but doesn’t figure out how to create new ones then they’re mostly just looking at cost savings.
但却没有想想如何创造出一些新的就业机会,那它多半是在考虑节省成本
They’re not looking really at expanding their own market. And that turns out to be a lack of imagination.
它们并没有想要扩张市场*a4]C8F&xY-bN3。这就显得目光短浅了
So with the free time and the expertise that was left free now because of the automation they should be able to build and reach further.
有了自动化所带来的空闲时间和专业知识,它们应该能够发展得更加长远
If they don’t it has little to do with the actual machine which is somewhat dumb.
如果它们没有发展,那就和哑巴机器没有太大关系了
It has more to do with lack of imagination on the part of whomever.
这主要是和某些人的鼠目寸光有关系
But certainly not the worker, right.
当然,某些人肯定不是指员工了

8TBJmO;DNQX0&8w)rS@e.s82B.5^cm=d|~-&3;s#MCyAsob++@O
分享到