(单词翻译:单击)
I'm here today with fifth harmony, ladies and gentlemen. Hi.
大家好 今天的嘉宾是五美组合 嗨
Now I have got to tell you, you have some wonderful and brilliant and passionate fans.
不得不说你们的粉丝真的是才华横溢又热情满满啊
We do. Now when your fans found out you were going to be on the show, twitter went nuts.
是的 你们的粉丝发现你们要上这期节目的时候 整个推特都疯了
We tweeted back at them today asking for questions that they're dying to know the answers to. OK?
我们发推回复了他们 让他们提一些特别想知道答案的问题
And there's what we got. All right?
下面是我们收到的回复
So from @Dinallys Child Wow
来自Dinallys Child 哇塞
So this is a popular question,
这个问题常被问到
And they said if you girls were given a chance to collaborate with one person who would it be?
想知道如果你们有机会跟别人合作的话 你们会选谁
What do you think?
你选谁
For me, I think the first person would be Nicki Minaj.
我的话 首选Nicki Minaj
That would be easy. She collaborates with everyone. I feel like every song is featuring Nicki Minaj. Yeah.
这个太容易了 她跟很多人都有合作 几乎每首歌都写着Nicki Minaj担纲
Another question we got now oddly, genuinely, this one popped up a bunch of times.
还有一个很奇怪的问题 讲真 这个问题出现过很多次
Is it inappropriate? It is appropriate. But it is also weird.
方便问吗 是 但有点儿奇怪
So @Aloha Drea asked if you could be any fruit, what fruit would you be?
@Aloha Drea问如果你可以成为任何一种水果 你选择哪种
So let's start here on the end. Go.
我们从这头开始说
Mango. 100 percent banana.
芒果 肯定是香蕉
Probably strawberry. It is sweet but also a little tangy.
草莓 它很甜 有时候又很酸
OK. Coconut. OK.
椰子 嗯
I would be—I want to say mango too. I love mangos. Double mango. Double mango.
我——我也选芒果 我很喜欢吃芒果 俩人选了芒果
Now @SassyPegacorn asked have any of you encountered anything paranormal before?
接下来是@SassyPegacorn问你们有遇见过什么超自然的现象吗
Right. OK. What happened?
好吧 发生了什么
Last night. Last night I ran out of my room because I just felt like there was a—there. I don't know.
昨天晚上就有 昨天晚上我吓得跑出了房间 因为我觉得房间里有一个……
In my defense. In my defense. Was it you?
我要解释一下 是你
In my defense I was there before you got into the room and I was looking for a way out.
我要解释一下 你们进房间前我就在里面的 我在找路出去
I don't even know. I'm so sorry. What was your paranormal?
很抱歉 你碰到过什么
We were staying at a haunted hotel somewhere in Texas.
我们当时住在德克萨斯州一个闹鬼的酒店里
Somebody had gotten killed there or something like that.
那儿以前好像死过一个人还是什么的
At 3:00 a.m. we were having a sleepover and this woman is like screaming, crying from the other room.
凌晨三点 我们还在开通宵派对 我听到有个女人的尖叫声 是从隔壁房间传过来的
She stops and she starts every 30 minutes.
每三十分钟就叫一次
The next day we literally cried ourselves to sleep. It was so bad.
第二天我们真的是哭着睡着的 太可怕了
We were just cuddling. She crawled up on me like that.
我们就抱在一起 她还爬到我身上了
Anyway the next day I asked did any of you guys hear it and they were like no. What are you talking about?
我问其他人有人听到那种声音没有 他们都说没有 还说你说什么呢
So it was that experience. Was that you too? It was not me that time.
就是这样的 你也有过类似经历吗 那次可不是我
Do you have sleepovers a lot? We're having one tonight! You welcome.
你们经常开通宵派对吗 今天晚上就有一个 你也可以来
I think it would be weird if I was there. All of us having a pillow fight.
如果我在的话估计会很奇怪 大家一起拿着枕头打架
Tonight you are performing a song you have never performed on television before.
今晚你们会唱一首从来没在电视上表演过的歌
What song you are performing?
你们要唱什么
We're performing I'm in love with a monster.
我们要表演《爱上一只怪兽》
I'm in love with a monster. Fifth harmony right here after the break. Don't go away.
《爱上一只怪兽》 稍作休息 五美组合马上回来 不要走开哦