贫穷所到之处无人能真正富有
日期:2017-08-27 15:06

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

There’s so many people that don’t believe a rising tide floats all boats. They see it as socialism.
很多人不认为涨潮能托起所有的船 他们将这个看成是社会主义观点。
That’s what the response is to Bernie Sanders. And what Bernie Sanders
这是对伯尼·桑德斯提问的回答
is saying and what many people are saying is the two can coexist. We have the ability to be capitalists.
伯尼·桑德斯说的和大多数人所说的这两种情况是可以共存的。我们都能成为资本家。
A true capitalist wants everyone to have access to great schools,
一个真正的资本家希望大家都能进入一个好的学校,从而获得资本
to capital because the more access, the more people, the more ideas, the more competition,
因为如果有更多的途径、更多的人、更多的想法、更多的竞争


the better the ideas and the growth will be. So the idea of growth comes from the more
就会出现更好的想法,增长就会到来。所以这种增长会在
people participating in it. We have gotten away from the idea of true capitalism.
更多人参与时出现。我们现在已经背离了真正资本家的理念了。
Now we have people who claim to be capitalists saying I want to restrict our resources.
现在,我们当中,有人声称自己是资本家,却想要限制我们的资源。
That we have a finite amount of resources so I’ve got to make sure only my kids get
他们认为我们的资源是有限的,我要确保只有我的小孩能得到上好学校的机会
opportunities at school and we’re only going to have access to capital that my tax breaks
获得资本的唯一方式是避税 是将自己的
are going to be here at the expense of other folks. And that’s actually not true capitalism.
收入建立在他人的付出基础之上。事实上,这并不是真正的资本主义。
We grew as a country when people say hey listen. It’s important that everyone has access
我们国家的建立基于先人们这样说:嗨,听着,确保每个人都有获得
to a good education. It’s something of great importance because that means more people
良好教育的权利这很重要。之所以非常重要的原因是它意味着
that are educated – the more ideas, the more growth we’re going to have and that’s
受教育者 - 他们会有更多的想法,也就是会出现更大的增长机会
what capitalism is based on. And I go back to art, music. That’s what jazz is all about.
这也是资本主义的基石。让我们回来再谈谈艺术和音乐吧。其实这也是爵士乐的意义。
It’s an American aesthetic. It’s freedom within form. Yes there’s confinement and
这是美国人的审美,形式自由。是的,是有限制
restriction and technical proficiency but the idea of the jazz solo as the improvisation
也需要纯熟的技术,但是爵士独奏 - 即兴演奏的概念
is a finite amount of notes with an infinite amount of combinations. A finite amount of
其内涵就是在用一种有限的音符产生出无限的组合。有限的
notes with an infinite amount of combinations. And so that’s what capitalism is, right.
音符拥有无限的组合。这也是资本主义的意义所在,不是嘛
It’s ultimately an infinite amount of possibilities with this finite a group of people.
有限的人群,产生出无限的可能。
But the more people that are in the mix, the more ideas that are going to come about which produces growth.
但是越来越多的人混淆了资本主义的概念,究竟是什么促发了增长
That’s what jazz music is. Freedom within form. Within this confinement I still
越来越多的观点出现。其实这就是爵士,形式自由。
understand that I have a possibility to find my true north, my creative spirit, my infinite idea.
在这样的限制条件下,我还是认为我能找到我的方向,挖掘我创新的精神,提出无限的想法

分享到