(单词翻译:单击)
This is Everyday Grammar. I'm Lucija. And I'm Kaveh.
欢迎收看《每日语法》栏目,我是露西佳。我是卡维。
Today we're discussing tag questions, aren't we, Kaveh? Yes, we are.
卡维,今天我们将探讨反义疑问句(附加疑问句),对吗?是的。
What exactly are tag questions?
但到底什么是反义疑问句?
Well, a tag question is a short question added to a statement.
是的,反义疑问句是加在陈述句后面的简短问句,
People use tag questions to encourage a listener to respond.
用以鼓励听话者作出回应。
You remember the lesson from last week, don't you?
你还记得上周的课,对吗?
So, how do you form a tag question?
那么,反义疑问句如何构成?
You have to remember, that the tag question includes a pronoun and its matching form of the verb "BE."
需要记住的是:反应疑问句由代词和与之对应的be动词组成,
Most often we use tag questions that are negative.
通常情况下,反义疑问句是否定形式的。
So, you're saying that to form a tag question, you just reverse the order of the pronoun and the verb and add a negative.
那照你说的意思,就是将代词和动词的顺序调换,再加上否定词,就构成了反义疑问句。
For example, "they are" becomes "aren't they?" and "she is" becomes "isn't she?"
例如:they are变成aren't they,she is变成isn't she,对吗?
Exactly! Try to complete these sentences I'll give you with a tag question. Ready? Ready!
完全正确!你试着将这些句子不全,我接上反义疑问句,准备好了吗?准备好了!
She is taking the bus... ...Isn't she?
她搭巴士... ...不是吗?
You are the new teacher... ...Aren't you?
你就是新来的老师... ...不是吗?
You saw the new movie... ...Didn't you?
你看过那部电影... ...不是吗?
Wow! I get it. They seem very practical.
哇哦!我懂了,看起来很实用。
Now, is there a reason why the questions come out negative?
现在我想问一下,有没有什么原因致使反义疑问句要带否定词呢?
Well, you can make positive questions as well, but that sounds more British English than American English.
嗯,你也可以提出肯定的问题,但那听起来更英式,而非美式。
These tag questions are good to know, aren't they?
很高兴学习反义疑问句,不是吗?
Yes, they are! And that's Everyday Grammar.
当然,是的。以上就是今天节目的全部内容。