特朗普每周电视讲话:投票终结奥巴马医保灾难(4)
日期:2017-08-06 15:49

(单词翻译:单击)

the Obamacare repeal and replace plan would significantly reduce the federal deficit.
奥巴马医保废除和替代计划,将显著减少联邦赤字。
So it would be good for the federal government, it'll cost you less money by a lot, and it will be a much better plan.
这将对联邦政府有益,这将花你更少的钱,这将是很好的计划。
You can't do better than that.
你不能比这更好了。
When I ran for President, I made a commitment to the American people to repeal and replace Obamacare.
在我竞选总统时,我向美国民众承诺废除和替代奥巴马医保。
I am pleased to report that we are very, very close to ending this healthcare nightmare - we are so close.
我很高兴地告诉大家,我们在一步步终结这一医保噩梦--我们如此接近。
The legislation working its way through Congress provides the choice and control people want,
法律将起作用,通过国会提供的人们想要的机会和调控,
the affordability they need, and the quality they deserve in healthcare.
他们需要的可负担性费用,以及他们应该得到的医保质量。
It's a common sense approach that restores the sacred doctor-patient relationship.
这是常识性的办法,将重建神圣的医患关系。
And you are going to finally have great healthcare at a lower price.
你最终将以更低的价格获得更好的医保。
Thank you, God bless you, and God bless the United States of America.
谢谢大家,上帝保佑你,上帝保佑美利坚合众国。

分享到