夏洛的网(MP3+中英字幕) 第141期:进展顺利(14)
日期:2017-08-09 15:14

(单词翻译:单击)

"Jump into the air!" cried Charlotte.
“跳高!”夏洛大叫。
Wilbur jumped as high as he could.
威尔伯能跳多高跳多高。
"Keep your knees straight and touch the ground with your ears!" called Charlotte.
“膝盖挺直,把你的耳朵碰到地面!”夏洛叫道。
Wilbur obeyed.
威尔伯乖乖地照办。
"Do a back flip with a half twist in it!" cried Charlotte.
“半转身后空翻!”夏洛又叫。
Wilbur went over backwards, writhing and twisting as he went.
威尔伯一个后空翻,空翻时转动它的身体。
"O.K., Wilbur," said Charlotte. "You can go back to sleep.
“好了,威尔伯,”夏洛说,“你可以回去睡你的大觉了。
O.K., Templeton, the soap ad will do, I guess.
行,坦普尔顿,我想这肥皂广告合用。
I'm not sure Wilbur's action is exactly radiant, but it's interesting."
我说不准威尔伯的行动是不是百分之百地让它光彩照人,不过很好玩。”
"Actually," said Wilbur, "I feel radiant."
“真的,”威尔伯说,“我觉得眼睛都发光了。”
"Do you?" said Charlotte, looking at him with affection.
“是吗?”夏洛说,充满爱意地看着它,
"Well, you're a good little pig,
“说实在的,你是只好小猪,
and radiant you shall be.
你会光彩照人的。
I'm in this thing pretty deep now - I might as well go the limit."
这件事我现在越陷越深,一不做二不休,我要把它做到底。”

分享到