莎士比亚十四行诗全集(MP3+中英字幕):第131篇
日期:2017-08-20 09:26

(单词翻译:单击)

Thou art as tyrannous, so as thou art,
有的人残暴因为有美色作资本,
As those whose beauties proudly make them cruel;
平庸如你,却竟和她们一样专横;
For well thou know'st to my dear doting heart
只因为你知道我已爱迷了心窍,
Thou art the fairest and most precious jewel.
总把你视作世上的至美奇珍。
Yet, in good faith, some say that thee behold
可实话实说,凡见过你的都讲,
Thy face hath not the power to make love groan:
你的脸还难以使人一往情深。
To say they err I dare not be so bold,
尽管我私下里绝不信他们的胡说,
love

Although I swear it to myself alone.
可在公开场合却不敢推翻他们的讥评。
And, to be sure that is not false I swear,
我发誓我的话毫无半点欺心,
A thousand groans, but thinking on thy face,
一想到你的娇容,万千叹息
One on another's neck, do witness bear
便不绝如缕涌出我口为我作证:
Thy black is fairest in my judgment's place.
我看你的黑比天下绝色也不稍逊。
In nothing art thou black save in thy deeds,
你其实一点不黑,黑的是你的骄横,
And thence this slander, as I think, proceeds.
我想是因为后者,诽谤才应运而生。

分享到